Cesc Fàbregas

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Cesc consistently carried us to 4th and 3rd place, dragged our asses to semis and quarter finals, kept us in the champions league. Even when RVP would get his annual season-ending injury by Jan or Feb, Cesc would keep us in it. He tore a hamstring to score vs Aston Villa, and kept going to score a second because we needed it. He took a penalty vs you guys knowing his leg was broken.

You say we never won anything with Cesc, but forget that we had clowns like Almunia, Silvestre, Denilson, etc. Sometimes I wonder how well he'd do in our current team, especially if we signed a half decent striker.

Without Cesc you still made top 4 every year and with a worse attack

Ketoth

I'd give anything to have Cesc's left nut at Arsenal. In my opinion he is the best midfielder in the world, followed by Ozil and Ramsey ;)

CatalinR10

Cesc Fabregas wants to continue at Barcelona this season. If that's not possible, his priority is Arsenal. Man United not an option. [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not if you want to replace him with Lampard. Oh my god. I still cant believe you said that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think we have a chance on getting Koke. Im not sure whether Koke would fit in anyway.

Robbie

Without Cesc you still made top 4 every year and with a worse attack

Because as soon as he left, we finally sorted our defence out. Koscielny + Mertesacker with Szczesny in goal, where previously we had the likes of Silvestre & Almunia.

Cesc leaving caused Nasri to refuse contract offers and leave. Previously we had just lost Flamini & Hleb (with Rosicky tearing his hamstrings and being out for 2 years). That was literally the entire midfield of our 2007 title run. Thank god for our defence, Alex Song, and RVP keeping us in it. Then right when we sign Cazorla & Podolski, Song/RVP leave.

It's like a sinking boat where more holes start to appear as soon as you think you've plugged up other ones. We have never had a 'complete' team since 2007, until this year. And still we won something with our best striker (Theo) and our best CM (Wilshere) out for almost the whole season, with Ramsey missing all the big matches after the new year.

Adding Cesc now and getting a striker with a killer instinct (Giroud is more of a target man that assists) will give us the best possible chance to win things. More than Cesc had at Arsenal since 07

Home of Barca Fans