Cesc Fàbregas

Ursegor

World Champion
He might go to City in exchange for Kun. Kun is heavily linked to Barca, his father openly spoke about a possible move to Barca, Lucho is apparently in for a new "mobile #9" and the only way to get Agüero off City would be in exchange for another elite player. Yaya might also leave. Cesc isn't portrayed in any of the "Lucho's XI" graphics. In that sense it could makes sense.

Kun isn't exactly my favourite but in a swap deal with Cesc it's a no-brainer.

Ursegor

World Champion
Touré won't leave City. It's his usual transfer window flirt in order to get a pay rise.

I know. And City might want to flog him for that reason. At his age he isn't worth all the fuss every summer and those ridiculous wages.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Usergor you must be giddy. Cesc to City is gaining traction. Is there going to be a celebratory party? Am I invited?

Richard.H

I must be the only one in this forum that thought Cesc had a decent season. I'm usually the guy that brutally criticizes Pedro and Alexis, but Cesc was okay. His positioning was good and I liked the fact that he was always looking for the through ball. It's a good quality to have.

Anyway, he does seem a bit of a disposable player. The midfield position in Barca is expendable since La Masia always produces quality midfielders. I would only accept an outrageous bid for Cesc, but other than that, we should keep him.

Ursegor

World Champion
Are gif sigs allowed?

cescnncu0.gif

Pepe Silvia

I must be the only one in this forum that thought Cesc had a decent season. I'm usually the guy that brutally criticizes Pedro and Alexis, but Cesc was okay. His positioning was good and I liked the fact that he was always looking for the through ball. It's a good quality to have.

Anyway, he does seem a bit of a disposable player. The midfield position in Barca is expendable since La Masia always produces quality midfielders. I would only accept an outrageous bid for Cesc, but other than that, we should keep him.
I also thought he did pretty well. The argument I think comes from his 2nd half season shelling up, slowness in transition play, and inability to control a game. I like him for his ability to put the ball in the net (for a midfielder) and provide mean assists, but I also do admit that he has his flaws. If we get a good deal for him and have a great replacement lined up, I won't be too disappointed.

Home of Barca Fans