Cesc Fàbregas

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
umm there is nothing wrong with that deal if we do go after Koke. Infact that is a realistic deal.

Why is this a good deal? Those of you believe Koke is a better player, or a better fit, I wanted to ask, based on what? As some have pointed out, the only advantage he has over Cesc is that he is younger.

And everything hinges on that we are going to get Koke. There is a great chance we might not be able to get him. What then? Rafinha?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Problem is I doubt zubi will manage to sign Koke. So much, I'll #daretoDonAK and use a rm avatar for a month, if Koke is signed.

Im taking over the world. One step at a time.

GIF-Remember-when-they-told-us-to-not-speak-to-strangers-on-the-Internet.gif

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Problem is I doubt zubi will manage to sign Koke. So much, I'll #daretoDonAK and use a rm avatar for a month, if Koke is signed.

Nope an amendment with the same punishment as DonAK but with it in the sig instead of the Avatar

slvtn

Why is this a good deal? Those of you believe Koke is a better player, or a better fit, I wanted to ask, based on what? As some have pointed out, the only advantage he has over Cesc is that he is younger.

And everything hinges on that we are going to get Koke. There is a great chance we might not be able to get him. What then? Rafinha?

Agreed. What will happen if one of the bigger clubs is willing to pay a lot more for Koke? Look at David Luiz and how PSG spent 50 million € for a CB. Absolutely no one would spend that crazy amount of money on a CB.
So what would be plan B? Rakitic, who played a solid season for a mediocre team? Kroos who will stay in Munich? Gündogan who will probably need a long time to reach his quality again? What we need is at least one CB, who will be expensive enough when you see that Luiz deal, again. What's the matter with the GK? Ter Stegen is fixed, will Pinto get a renewal or do we even need a second GK? What we need isn't a brand new high quality kid that played ONE good season. What we need is a plan and different types of gameplay. The squad is good and intelligent enough to handle that change.

Also: if you look at his stats you'd be dumb to sell him and strengthen his new club. Xavi and Iniesta didn't shine in the second term as well. As much as I like Xavi, but for this season I'd rate him lower than Sergi Roberto if he'd gotten more time on the pitch. Cesc and Iniesta were quite on the same level for me although they're different kind of players and no one wouldn't think a second about selling Iniesta.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
OK, I'll #DaretoDonAK too. If Barca sign Koke I'll put a picture of Sergio Ramos in my avatar for 1 month.

Home of Barca Fans