Cesc Fàbregas

ammarfcb

ze special one
@Dag_RedFC
Breaking: With current interest from London clubs, the Daggers have ruled themselves out of the running to sign Barcelona's, #CescFabregas

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke and Pogba to Chelsea makes more sense than Cesc and they have money to pay Koke's buyout.

Yeah. Cesc is not exactly the type of player Mourinho likes or else he wouldnt have sold Mata. Pogba and Koke suits his tactics more.

Maria

So you guys think that Mourinho would take Costa, Filipe Luis and Koke from Atletico in only one summer? I don't see it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nope, I don't see that happening, but I do believe that there could be some truth behind in that he prefers Koke and Pogba over Cesc.

pEllee

Yeah. Cesc is not exactly the type of player Mourinho likes or else he wouldnt have sold Mata. Pogba and Koke suits his tactics more.

Indeed, they do suit his tactics more but I wouldn't really say that Cesc and Mata are similar kind of players. Cesc did after all play in a 2-man midfield when the Premier League was a lot more physical back in the days.

I'm not a fan of using defensive stats but these stats are actually great and worth posting to prove a point;

Cesc's defensive stats from 2009/2010 - 2,3 tackles per game and 2,3 interceptions per game.

He's lost some mobility but I still think he could handle the defensive side of the game even if he would have to play in central midfield.

Anyway, I don't think he's going to Chelsea. Would be a poor choice for him because I believe he would struggle in Chelsea's more rigid set-up.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys chelsea fan from the UK here. I have seen the media in Spain, and some here saying we have an agreement with Fabregas and now need to agree terms with Barca. I have 2 questions. Out of marca, ABC.es, mundo deportivo, sport, cadena ser, and AS - who are most and least reliable in order?

And is there any more news in spain about this?

None of those are very reliable

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea's board is more enthusiastic about signing Cesc Fabregas than Chelsea coach Mourinho, who prefers Koke or Pogba. [independent]

Mou is certainly not happy when Cesc told him to shut up :lol:
Or he just prefers players who are better suited to his team?

Plus Cesc is a shithead though, I wouldn't want him either. :lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This Cesc to Chelsea thing really smells, now Marca is saying that United is interested, I bet he will go to bayern in the end :lol:

Frodo_FCB

Not by any means Fabregas to a Mourinho team...He doesn't suit at his tactics and they are not doing so well together i think...

Frodo_FCB

I remember this...I was like

tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif

barca1899

Chelsea and Man Utd offer Cesc highest year salary (9M, City 8.5M, Arsenal 8M). Cesc prefers Chelsea for football and family reasons [marca]

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans