Cesc Fàbregas

Leo10

I was very upset when I heard about the news. :shakeshead:

This was one of their best transfers in recent years and now they just let it go. I don't understand this board.

I will deeply miss you Daniella Semaan.

:lucho:

Ursegor

World Champion
If Chelsea is the outcome of Cesc moving back to Barca I simply wish he had never left Arsenal.

Arsenal fans' hate towards Barca must be over 9000 right now. First we take their fan favourite and captain because "hurr durr Barca DNA". Then we sell him to their city rivals 3 years later. They must be slightly mad. :pep:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Arsenal fans' hate towards Barca must be over 9000 right now. First we take their fan favourite and captain because "hurr durr Barca DNA". Then we sell him to their city rivals 3 years later. They must be slightly mad. :pep:
Consider it payback for Song :tito:

Hamzah

High Definition Member

He wasn't bought for hurr durr Barca DNA he was bought because he was a world class player and Pep wanted him for his 3-4-3. When it didn't work he asked for him to be sold but the board wouldn't let it happen.

F

Flavia

And no big teams :p

How is he selling for just 33M? :shakeshead:
because he only will leave for a team in london, I guess. He has a contract, and barca wants to sell, so he has that bargain chip for himself. He could pull a jds instead :pep:

Home of Barca Fans