Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

I'd definitely dispute that. At Arsenal he was part of the system that was formed. With us he came in trying to adopt to our system. Nevertheless, I think he did well here.

We will have to agree to disagree then.

There's nothing to agree on, or disagree, though. Xavi, Puyol, Messi, Pep, Ronaldinho, etc, are Barça icons. Cesc is not. Not even close.

He is an arsenal icon, no wonder many gooners love him.

Arsenal Fan

I'm seeing rumours that Arsenal can only activate Fabregas's buy back clause once another club has had a bid accepted by Barca, which would go some way to explaining why Arsenal "leaked" the info (which we never do) about not being interested in Cesc to attract bids from the likes of Chelsea/City

whether its true or not I don't know but it does seem plausible

H

Haruko The Goon

It was a mistake to buy him in the first place.

:lol:

I remember you and your players were pulling out all the tricks in the book to try and get him LOL

I'm seeing rumours that Arsenal can only activate Fabregas's buy back clause once another club has had a bid accepted by Barca, which would go some way to explaining why Arsenal "leaked" the info (which we never do) about not being interested in Cesc to attract bids from the likes of Chelsea/City

whether its true or not I don't know but it does seem plausible

LOL I think we're genuinely not interested mate.

Butaan4barca

5nod9k.jpg

he would one day kiss that badge , ewwww.

H

Haruko The Goon

You'll regret letting him go when Chelsea play him consistently behind Diego Costa, with Hazard and Oscar beside him ;) Or when Messi tires, and you need a AM to replace him.

F

Flavia

You'll regret letting him go when Chelsea play him consistently behind Diego Costa, with Hazard and Oscar beside him ;) Or when Messi tires, and you need a AM to replace him.
There's neymar and rafinha to replace Messi, when needed. And on the contrary of what you said previously, he wasn't exactly desired by many cules. Most didn't want him back.

Kerrybai

No we have people to replace him. He doesn't work well at Barca so we are selling him, it makes perfect sense and we'll all be happier next season. Your attempt at winding people up was poor. H'es not loved here at Barca so we won't miss him in the slightest. He's a great player who belongs in England.

H

Haruko The Goon

No we have people to replace him. He doesn't work well at Barca so we are selling him, it makes perfect sense and we'll all be happier next season. Your attempt at winding people up was poor. H'es not loved here at Barca so we won't miss him in the slightest. He's a great player who belongs in England.

I hate this.

I say my opinion, and people take it as a wind up. How other can I word it so you don't take offence FFS?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Wow, Kerry, that is really subjective.

So who is replacing him? Rakitic is not a done deal. Rafinha?

I hope you, Flavia and those who want him out so badly are right in the end. At this point, no one knows.

H

Haruko The Goon

Mourinho said: “We have some interest. I have interest in analysing the situation. I think it looks like he’s really really interested in leaving Barcelona, and is very, very interested in coming back to England. This I think is clear. He hasn't been treated right over there, and a player of his calibre deserves more."
“After that it’s not something for us, or another team, for now. It’s not for now, or tomorrow, or for before the World Cup. There is a process where he wants to leave desperately, he wants to come to England because it’s the country where he wants to be, where he prefers to play. We are interested in monitoring the situation.”

lol Jose loves throwing salt into a wound, always taking a shot at Barca.

ahh man, gonna be quite hard to stomach.

Galning

This would be a horrible transfer saga, Cesc leaving to Mourinho's Chelsea, if he wasn't playing so badly after every Christmas break.

Home of Barca Fans