Cesc Fàbregas

L

linetty

No way Rafinha gets #4... This number is reserved only for the best and Rafinha has not proved himself yet.

Busquets is the man. Rafinha will take #12 when JDS leaves (finally).

DinhoR10

No way Rafinha gets #4... This number is reserved only for the best and Rafinha has not proved himself yet.

:lol: Reserved for the Best? Then Cesc should have never have gotten it in the first place. Its a legendary number but its not "reserved" for anyone.

Djab

JDS will retire at Barça as a club legend in 2025 or so.

With 5 full apps. :mou:

L

linetty

You are being an ass, but I agree I should've sentenced it better.

Cesc is waaay older and he came here as one of the best players, in England at least.

The number is not reserved but it's pretty clear that a 20 y/o won't get it.

DinhoR10

You are being an ass, but I agree I should've sentenced it better.

Cesc is waaay older and he came here as one of the best players, in England at least.

The number is not reserved but it's pretty clear that a 20 y/o won't get it.

As said before, Thiago had it before Cesc was here, so your age argument is invalid for the most part. And sorry for being an ass but I felt you're statement about Rafinha not deserving the number pretty assy. And didn't someone say Busi doesnt want any number but 16?

L

linetty

As said before, Thiago had it before Cesc was here, so your age argument is invalid for the most part. And sorry for being an ass but I felt you're statement about Rafinha not deserving the number pretty assy. And didn't someone say Busi doesnt want any number but 16?
As far as I can remember, Thiago had #4 only in preseason.

My comment about Rafinha not deserving the number is not assy, it's a fact.

F

Flavia

Thiago let Cesc get the #4, and got #11. Cesc even thanked him thru the media. If Cesc hadn't come, he'd wear the #4 that season. Marquez wore the #4 when he was here, it's not reserved "for the best", although he is a beast.

DinhoR10

4 - Cesc Fabregas

It's not a fact if it was Xavi or iniesta would be wearing it right now, the best player does not automatically get the number and it is not reserved for who you personally see as the best player, Rafinha deserves the number as much as Cesc did when he got it. He was the best player at Arsenal but that means nothing here, what matters is what you do for the team when you get here which is why he probably will be leaving this summer. Because he's yet to significantly contribute to us winning a trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

slvtn

Well then let's give the 10 to Rafinha, the 4 to Messi, the 20 to ter Stegen and then switch it with Messis 4, so he's number 1. Problem solved.

Home of Barca Fans