Cesc Fàbregas

DinhoR10

It depends on what busquets chooses, if he wants the 4 he will have rest preference but if he wants his number to be his then if cesc leaves someone will have to take it and I don't know but it doesn't feel right for rakitic to get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hope Busi keeps #16. 10, 9, 6 etc. are legendary for sure but after he retires some players will dream about the great #16 that was worn by the legend that is Sergio Busquets.

Leave your own marks.

How the fuck do we get rid of Fabregas for just 33m in a market where Luiz costs 50-60? I'm not that opposed to him leaving, but this is bad business. We need to get a way better price than 33m.

LeeRomeno

If player is unhappy he should leave, saying that, i think both Barca coaches and fans have treated him as shit and he does not deserve that. He has been played out of position majority of his Barca career, he is a very good AM, but here we have either tried him as CM or F9, neither position suits him.
Thats why i was against his signing, never saw any reason in that, apart from big media spectacle.
His stats are good though and his mental connection with Messi is amazing, too bad it is rarely exploited nowadays, if Enrique could somehow fit him in team better, he would be a real asset for us, but by the looks of it he is leaving and its a shame.

DB10

English media is reporting Chelsea don't want to pay more than 28m because over that Arsenal get 50%.

I said at the time Cesc should have joined Barca when it best for him..ie when Xavi was on the wane.

F

Flavia

Bp76Zh-IAAAAlgA.jpg

@FourFourTweet: Cesc Fabregas is set to move to Chelsea within 48 hours apparently. pic.twitter.com/1k5X5CbNAr

Home of Barca Fans