Cesc Fàbregas

Devils

I'm looking forward to you lot shutting your mouths.

messi-deal-with-it.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The coaches didn't treat him like shit, he just never had a definite role within the team. But one thing that's true is the fans didn't like him.

They had no reason to like him either...He did nothing to earn the fan's support or love, it was incumbent upon him to earn that after taking the money & running the first time

Chelsea will fit him like a glove, he'll get the adulation he craves in a city he enjoys while getting well paid from deep & dubious Russian pockets...Plus, he'll have a coach that will harness his well documented petulance to serve his needs...Only thing missing really was getting fair market value for him but it's still a win to rid us of the rotten apple

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Read his full statement. He wanted Arsenal, but they didnt want him so he took Chelsea's offer.

F

Flavia

[h=5]Cesc Fàbregas[/h]há 5 minutos

Firstly I would like to thank everyone at FC Barcelona where I enjoyed 3 wonderful years. It was my childhood club and I will always be proud and honoured that I had a chance to play for such a great team.

I do feel that I have unfinished business in the Premier League and now is the right time for me to return. Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future.

I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice. They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an amazing squad of players and an incredible manager. I am fully committed to this team and I can't wait to start playing.

It was extremely important to me that this transfer was completed before the World Cup so that my mind will only be focused on hopefully helping my country try to retain the trophy.

barcanuck

Oh well this isn't that big of a loss. His attitude on the pitch is very arrogant and down right negative. I will not miss yelling at my tv for him to stop hassling the referee or how lazy he runs out there. Good bye and good luck dealing with Mou.

Mika94

Truly disappointed. Fabregas was supposed to be a great player. Too bad he didn't turn out to be what he was supposed to be.
Wish him luck, even if I had preferred him to return to Arsenal (I don't really fancy Chelsea as a matter of fact).

Home of Barca Fans