Cesc Fàbregas

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Read his full statement. He wanted Arsenal, but they didnt want him so he took Chelsea's offer.

Cheque Fabregas had no choice but to take the money & run, again...Plus, he had given a prior disclaimer that fans were allowed to kill him if he ever signed for Chelsea - probably wants to have a good alibi

BarcaGirl

He's a great player, but he wasn't suited for our play. Never should have bought him in the 1st place.

Adios Cesc ...all the best for your future! :)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Cheque Fabregas had no choice but to take the money & run, again...Plus, he had given a prior disclaimer that fans were allowed to kill him if he ever signed for Chelsea - probably wants to have a good alibi

Alright shut the fuck up now. You're happy that he's gone I get it.

F

Flavia

It will be funny to see him being coached by mou. I wish him the best. He'll again shine a lot in the PL, his style is tailor made for them. It's sad he didn't work here, but he should never had got back, anyway.

barca1899

Alright shut the fuck up now. You're happy that he's gone I get it.

relax.gif

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
They have an amazing squad of players and an incredible manager. I am fully committed to this team and I can't wait to start playing.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is gold!!!!!

Barca_070

People who want him gone are really stupid, you really think Rakitic is going to better tham Cesc? Also he was one of the only players who could play on Xavi's position, you really think Rakitic can be that type of player? I am so mad right now.

People who say he did not suit our style, our style has been declining en it will never be how it was, simply because there is no other Xavi, we have to evolve our style and think about the future without Xavi and with Cesc you have arguably the best playmaker in the world and we decide to sell him for 33 million?

Last edited:

D10S_JC

Leave Barca and go to Arsenal when Barca is poor.
Leave Arsenal and go to Barca when Barca is good.
Leave Barca and go to Chelsea when Barca is poor.

Home of Barca Fans