Cesc Fàbregas

Tomchin

Llourinho ‏@Llourinho 2m View translation
Después de fichar a Cesc me falta buscar otro jugador para que juegue entre Enero y Mayo que es cuando él desaparece de los campos.

Llourinho is on a roll again.

CatalinR10

gdp_gif.gif

YA'LL INVITED!!!

Can I bring my females ?

153171.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Llourinho ‏@Llourinho 2m View translation
Después de fichar a Cesc me falta buscar otro jugador para que juegue entre Enero y Mayo que es cuando él desaparece de los campos.

Llourinho is on a roll again.

Thanks bro. Everyone here understands Spanish perfectly.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Alright shut the fuck up now. You're happy that he's gone I get it.

I never quite paid attention to how emotional you are about Cesc, but you're a bit indulgent to believe I was either gloating or doing it for your benefit

Everything has miraculously turned to shit since Rosell & Cesc came into the picture, as a culer I'm thrilled to see us rid the club of trash even if fan bois aren't...And sure, from my perspective, I've been consistent on Fab since years before his inevitable return...He wasn't a good fit

Plus, let's face it, he's a gloryhunter...and now you can track his career path as proof of that

PaulFCB

Banned
Today I wanted to go and bet a few tickets for the WC.

I think I'll be 1 Euro for Cesc FIFA WC Ballon D'Or @67, now this feeling is even stronger seeing he left.

CatalinR10

Official: English club Chelsea confirm the transfer of Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27) on a five-year contract #fcblive

aBKVKqz_460sa.gif

Home of Barca Fans