Cesc Fàbregas

Tomchin

He is just catching up to his lady's age. Is that Torres son kissing Lia?
His lady has aged a lot better though. 5 years ago she left her ex-husband (pic below) for Cesc, wouldn't be surprised if she swapped Cesc for a new toyboy now that Cesc's aging-process has started.

article-2313990-1975B21C000005DC-526_306x423.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cesc-Fabregas_PREIMA20120424_0245_10.jpg

cesc-fabregas_2623840b.jpg

cesc_fabregas_2634748b.jpg

BtFlCzBIAAAiYQ1.png

It looks like his hairline has been steadily receding since he joined Barca. Perhaps the criticism from the fans really got to him. I blame Ursegor. :D

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Holy shit. That MILF of his has to be a succubus, literally sucking the life out of him. He looks to have aged 10 years in 5 months.

Looks like Manu Ginobili in that picture.

emanuel_ginobili_250.jpg
BtFlCzBIAAAiYQ1.png

Richard.H

Is it me or does it seem like players/coaches rapidly age in Barca?

Pep, Cesc, and looks like Lucho will too. Lucho's hairline seems to have receded since his time at Celta. Is it that nerve-wracking being a Barca player/coach, or is it simply just the timing of genetics?

Stric

His hairline hasn't receded that much. It's just no longer covered by hair growing over it.

But yes, that hairstyle doesn't flatter him at all. He should have gone with a full shave instead, if he wanted that kind of style.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why is everyone hating on Cesc? You guys are all making him out like he never did anything good and was an absolutely atrocious player, when in truth he had as many good games as bad ones and played out of position most of his time here, he's provided many world-class moments, had some of the best statistics in Europe even when he didn't shine in the second half of the season, and has won us many games. There's a difference between saying, "This player didn't really fit with our club, I'm sad it didn't work out, he's a great player" and saying, "I'm so glad he's gone, terrible in our system, finally we sold him."

Home of Barca Fans