Cesc Fàbregas

Chels96

Once a rotten apple, always a rotten apple.

"I didn't take away the vest," Del Bosque said to Cuatro Television. "It was a minor issue. One team was outnumbered and the team were still behind. I sought support from Xabi Alonso. Nothing happened."

:)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol

arady7yq.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Don't say I didn't warn you guys.

Did you?...I mean, did you see this in his character at Arsenal?...I just remember I never warmed to the idea of him coming over his choice to leave in the first place coupled with his lack of technical quality for Barcelona...And I do remember some of his petulance getting covered in the English media, always seemed to come off as a prick to me...A real competitive yet chippy player who was a bit arrogant and prone to lapses of laziness

Clockwise

Buccaneer
''Spanish players had to stop Fàbregas as he tried to continue to heatedly argue with Del Bosque after he was criticised by the manager.''

He may be as hotheaded as he wants in Spain team but in front of Mou, He will have to be very meek and obedient so he'd better start practicing that soon

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
In hindsight, we put our money on the wrong midfielder. I was hoping that he would eventually succeed, but in the end he just gave up. Such a shame we lost Thiago.

JackaL

If, dear Kaiser, you will find a free minute on your busy day, you will find a great blog post including an opinion on:

Barca's recent demise
The impact Cesc transfer had on team tactics and eventually our results
The inability of Cesc to adapt his game
The inability of Pep / Tito / Tata to cut him off
The danger of reading plain statistics such as goals/assists etc. and drawing conclusions

BerkeleyBernie

Fantastic article, and an excellent writer. I agree completely, and have from the moment I first saw Cesc play with Barça. Some of the commenters are critical and propose alternative narratives (physical decline of other teammates; the adaptation of deep defending by the opposition to Barça's no-longer novel possession tactics), but I think the writer gets it exactly right.

NOTE: when I first saw the name of the author's blog, I thought the article might be about Neymar :lol: I hope he won't be writing a similar article about Neymar in a few years, and that Lucho will find a way to make Neymar's raw talent fit into Barça's game.

Home of Barca Fans