Cesc Fàbregas

DrPepper

Hopefully he scores tomorrow ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶b̶̶r̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶d̶̶e̶̶b̶̶a̶̶y̶̶o̶̶r̶

CuleLife4Life

I'm more excited for the game at Arsenal's stadium. Can't wait to see the reaction from the fans.

But in no way am I rooting for Chelski. I hope Wenger can finally beat Chelsea tomorrow. Maybe a Cesc own goal?

F

Flavia

I think Cesc will be motm tomorrow, because wenger snubbed him. 2 assists and 1 goal.

Alarcón

He is twice the player that Özil and Cazorla are combined. Another display of Wenger's excellent judgment skills when it comes to transfers.

Alarcón

I'm sure Wenger would prefer Cesc over Cazorla... Those players were bought before he was available

I know but Cesc was available for 33m this year, if you have the chance to buy a player of his quality for this price you do it regardless of whether you have enough players in his position already, not to mention he could easily sell one of the 2 players for close to that amount

Stric

I know but Cesc was available for 33m this year, if you have the chance to buy a player of his quality for this price you do it regardless of whether you have enough players in his position already, not to mention he could easily sell one of the 2 players for close to that amount

They probably didn't have the funds. And he can't exactly sell a player he just bought. Not at a fair price anyway.

F

Flavia

They probably didn't have the funds. And he can't exactly sell a player he just bought. Not at a fair price anyway.
Arsenal surely had funds, they profit every summer. Wenger just didn't want him, because of Ozil.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Arsenal wouldn't have had the funds if they bought that DM and CB they needed and no1 would be mad at Wenger

He however didn't do either

hellsangel1

Fabregas is a better than Ozil but not that much better. He just plays in a far superior team and with a clearly superior coach. Maybe Alexis Sanchez is the only player from this Arsenal side that would get into the Chelsea starting XI (in place of Schurle).

Home of Barca Fans