Cesc Fàbregas

Alik

It is easier to look good in the Premier League for a player like him, Sanchez too looks incredible for Arsenal. At Barca both looked out of their depth. As bad as we are now we are still in contention for La Liga and topping our champions league group so we can still win titles if things improve, and as bad as we are now I still think we are better than everyone except Bayern & Real.

We're not. :p

hamad138

Banned
This guy and costa shouldnt be playing for spain anymore, no wonder ramos is angry as a coach I would ban fabregas and Costa fast as possible.

Gnidrologist

He chose Spain, because he has no ties with Brazil. It's not like he has guaranteed his place in the team just for choosing it. I'd rather see competent coach fitting him in, while altering the system than VdB trying to reanimate the tiki-taka that will never work like it once did anyway.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It is easier to look good in the Premier League for a player like him, Sanchez too looks incredible for Arsenal. At Barca both looked out of their depth. As bad as we are now we are still in contention for La Liga and topping our champions league group so we can still win titles if things improve, and as bad as we are now I still think we are better than everyone except Bayern & Real.

Exactly. To stand out at Barca, real or bayern you need to be different class. For example I guarantee isco would be by far the best number ten in the prem if he went there, but at real he can look forward to warming the bench.

Home of Barca Fans