Cesc Fàbregas

G

Gasgas

He is not performing well? I am surprised :amazed:
He delivers all season or so i heard:coffee:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm going to have to change some of my opinions on Cesc. I thought that his potential was limited by the tactics while he was here but he is showing the same issues at chelsea when he plays every week in his favourite position.

Robbie

Even after all that has happened, I'll never forget how immense he was for us from 07-09. That Milan goal at the San Siro, the time he dribbled past the entire Spurs team to score, and all those perfect through-balls.

What a shame it hand to end up like it did. Could've been a legend with us

L

linetty

And some people would still welcome him back. Do you want an ilness to come back when you fight it out? Money shouldn't even be mentioned in this discussion. Rejoice.

khaled_a_d

Great would be buying Rakitic for ~18-20M and selling Cesc for 50M+. That's what clubs like Real or Chelsea would do.

Cesc was never going to get us that much .may be we could have got 5/6M more but that is it
He didn't have many suitors .No one outside the EPL would be able to afford him baring PSG .but they have Veratti and eyeing Pogba nevermind the player himself want to be back to England to get where he shined and where his wife family live
LVG blocked Manu interest in him while Arsenal told us they don't want him(they had 1st option on him and could matched Chelsea offer) while it was clear he wants to leave and we have every reason to sell him while there was never a report about any interest from Man City.
Chelsea was competing with themselves to get him while we wanted to sell him .we had no leverage .the price was fair IMO
RM might know how to sell .but that is why they know when to do it .if we sold Cesc a year earlier he would have gone way higher .Arsenal might have spent Ozil money or him and May be Moyes would have pushed Manu to do it .
Chelsea was trying to keep Luiz and we were interested in him but an oil club like PSG made a crazy offer .

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans