Cesc Fàbregas

Darko

I loved Cesc but the second half of the season choking is just obvious now, we were right in selling him.

spark

I loved Cesc but the second half of the season choking is just obvious now, we were right in selling him.

Obvious now because he has only started about 4 games since January? Not that I intend to stop the frenzy of classic Barcaforum groupthink.

JamDav1982

Just had an interview with him on Sky and he said has been playing with more discipline and more defensive responsibility as season has gone on.

Both Cesc and Mourinho seem to think he has got better as season has gone on, not worse.

Stric

Obvious now because he has only started about 4 games since January? Not that I intend to stop the frenzy of classic Barcaforum groupthink.

Oh look, there's some logic left in Barca forum. Jesus. I'm not saying that he'll make another 20 assists until the season is over, but there's still about 3 months left.

Siberia

Yes. He didnt do shit in the 1st half aswell. But I dont blame him, not a single creative player would play good with a trainer as Mourinho

JamDav1982

He was invisible in the 2nd half. Was it like that in the 1st too?

He didnt do anything really the whole game.

The tactics were set up for only really Hazard to get any freedom but even he did fuck all after first 30 odd mins as Mou played with hand break on against ten men.

EdmondDantes

Did Harry Potter lend him his cloak of invisibility? Playing against 10 men and I don't remember hearing his name once. Great player, but in a bit of a slump.

Home of Barca Fans