Cesc Fàbregas

Robbie

He's rotating central defenders right now. :p I don't think Mou would sell him yet, not after one season. It depends if he think he can sort out the issue. I'm all for Loftus-Cheek stealing Cesc's first team spot next season. :cool:

My money's on Nortei Nortey taking his spot

nortei-nortey.jpg

F

Flavia

Important goal, and he did it in the 2nd half of the season.

He scores and assists eventually, also had some important goals for Barça. But he performs less on the 2nd half of the season, it's not a coincidence anymore.
It's probably a fitness issue, or mental fatigue.

JamDav1982

He scores and assists eventually, also had some important goals for Barça. But he performs less on the 2nd half of the season, it's not a coincidence anymore.
It's probably a fitness issue, or mental fatigue.

He has assisted in two previous games and scored today and has been playing deeper but playing well.

Even at Barca he was second only to Messi in stats in second half of season over the three years.

Across the season as a whole is a great player and would easily get in this Barca team for me.

BenRobbins

I wouldn't mind having this dude for the 1st half of the season and then bench him for the second. Easy.

Our you could just get Herrera and have a class player all season long?

Think he outshone Cesc today, in a completely new position to him but he was still class. Gave the ball away once or twice but still a cracking performance.

james baldwin

Our you could just get Herrera and have a class player all season long?

Think he outshone Cesc today, in a completely new position to him but he was still class. Gave the ball away once or twice but still a cracking performance.

Considering Cesc was playing in midfield for a team that refused to play football today, Herrera "outshining" him is a moot point. Chelsea had less than 30% of possession.

Home of Barca Fans