Cesc Fàbregas

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Exactly. 8 years and no PL title at one of the best clubs in England. Wanted to go back there too, Wenger said he didn't need him, so he went to the other top London club. His wife enjoyed the London life, he didn't betray Arsenal, they rejected him, there's nothing wrong with his move to us at all. I thought we'd all been through this already?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Exactly. 8 years and no PL title at one of the best clubs in England. Wanted to go back there too, Wenger said he didn't need him, so he went to the other top London club. His wife enjoyed the London life, he didn't betray Arsenal, they rejected him, there's nothing wrong with his move to us at all. I thought we'd all been through this already?

Maybe arsenal are still angry with him about how he left. He was their captain too. Wouldn't blame wenger on this one. Plus he already has ozil in that position. He wanted to move to London and he did it, it is just that i don't agree with that decision that is it. No big deal.

JamDav1982

Maybe arsenal are still angry with him about how he left. He was their captain too. Wouldn't blame wenger on this one. Plus he already has ozil in that position. He wanted to move to London and he did it, it is just that i don't agree with that decision that is it. No big deal.

Bit rich from Arsenal if they were angry with him.

Considering they take players from other teams all the time, especially young players on the promise of money.

Icarium

Lifestealer
People don't need to agree anyway, I'm sure Cesc is happy with the move and his first EPL trophy. :D

Yeah so happy he left, i don't know if he is enjoying his time at chelsea but i am enjoying barca much more. Wasn't able to do it completely in his 3 year stint. We were damn good for 3 years then came cesc, not as good in his time at barca and then immediately after he left we are back to our best.

Anyway this sudden hate is because of his recent interview. Chelsea could have walked through the league even with me as their manager. There was no competition literally. The way he praises mou and how mourinho takes dig at pep. Aghh!!! Someone needs to remind him of that 5-0 thrashing. He talks as if porto and inter had to battle the remaining 19 teams to win the title. Even before he started at inter, they were winning back to back titles.

K

kingleo1

Yeah so happy he left, i don't know if he is enjoying his time at chelsea but i am enjoying barca much more. Wasn't able to do it completely in his 3 year stint. We were damn good for 3 years then came cesc, not as good in his time at barca and then immediately after he left we are back to our best.

Anyway this sudden hate is because of his recent interview. Chelsea could have walked through the league even with me as their manager. There was no competition literally. The way he praises mou and how mourinho takes dig at pep. Aghh!!! Someone needs to remind him of that 5-0 thrashing. He talks as if porto and inter had to battle the remaining 19 teams to win the title. Even before he started at inter, they were winning back to back titles.

you do realise Mou won the CL at Porto and Inter dont you?

DrPepper

Great antifootball and thuggish career ending tackles from his inter team, a sight to behold dearly!

Doesn't change the fact he won it. Highest win in a final since 2000 or so as well. Inter also caused Barca's highest defeat with Pep. Must be the anti football.

Chelsea could have walked through the league even with me as their manager.

This ignorance is why people outside Barca didn't give Pep enough credit for what he did at Barca in the first place. More likely they would have got relegated rather than win the title with you, or most of the users here as the manager.

Icarium

Lifestealer
This ignorance is why people outside Barca didn't give Pep enough credit for what he did at Barca in the first place. More likely they would have got relegated rather than win the title with you, or most of the users here as the manager.

Mou is the one with the arrogance not me. I am just a fan and i am welcome to make any claim i can. But for fucks sake he is a professional. Never felt like it anyway, his constant whining and stupid press conferences and how he takes a dig at his colleges like nothing. Some of the his fans actually try to defend his actions. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans