Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

Has he beaten the pl assist record yet? It was talked about it a lot, but I haven't seen anything about it anymore.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Haven't seen anything because he got 14 by January and since then he's only increased it to 17. He was getting assists at least every 2 weeks beforehand. 4 games to go, he needs 4 assists. Doubt he'll get it either, since we'll probably win the title on the weekend and Mou will probably use lesser players for the final 3 games.

2 assists in his last 10 Prem games.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Haha, this wasn't even slowly fading, he literally just went from hero to zero in 1 game. He's played a lot better recently but still not up to his early season form. He won't break no records, he'll need 19 assists by mid-season to do it. :lol:

BenRobbins

Yeah he has actually been really good recently and has being played as a 10. He would of got alot more assists if Costa was fit because a few times he has made some outstanding chances for drogba to score and he has fluffed it.

K

kingleo1

Most assists in Europe's top 5 leagues this season:

Cesc 17
Messi 17
De Bruyne 17
Ronaldo 15
Payet 14

EdmondDantes

It's safe to say he plays better without the mask. Cesc finally bagged his first PL title (I don't think he considers himself part of that invincible side). Well done lad.

Stric

Representant Catalunya a la Premier! Som-hiiiiii!!!!

11167800_872062152848796_291765155613518930_n.jpg

DrPepper

“The consistency has been key,” he said. “We didn’t allow other teams to get on top of us and to make us doubt ourselves.

“We never game them any chance, really. It’s been probably one of the best Premier Leagues that a team can have.”

Fàbregas paid tribute to Mourinho, who persuaded him to move to Stamford Bridge from Barcelona, promising silverware. “I can understand the pressure he’s under. He’s the best manager and he has to get results and he always manages to do that,” he said. “With any squad he’s been with he’s always managed to get results, to get his team to be champion and that’s the sign of a real winner, a real professional.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/04/cesc-fabregas-jose-mourinho-premier-league-title

Cesc :worthy:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I have to say, even though he wasn't getting much in the way of assists in the 2nd half of the season, his dip in form was really mainly from about halfway through January to near the end of March. During all of April he stepped it up, not to the highest level he could but he was good enough that I don't count it as part of his "dip". That's good, maybe next year he can decrease his dip to under 2 months and just generally be more consistent after the new year. :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I have no respect for this guy. I won't say anything about his move away from barca, he was not that valued by fans and seemed to be like a good move. But how could he betray his old club like that. 10 years at Arsenal meant nothing to him? He even fucking kissed the chelsea batch. He didn't even finish 1 season with them. Good riddance by barca. Some may hate me for this post but i never liked cesc attitude tbh.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is his life and his career, he is welcome to do whatever he wants. Doesn't mean i have to respect him and not criticize his actions.

Home of Barca Fans