Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

I think Cesc would be the ideal super sub for Barca in big games to spice things up in midfield. Of course he is also good enough to play in 95% of Barca's games and perform constantly well.
But him being a starter in big CL games, Clasico etc. was not quite working and I think it would not work in the future.

Cesc and "constantly" aren't words that go along.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There were enough teams in La Liga that Cesc dominated against. As I said he never fitted into team which hurt us in important games but denying that Cesc is a really good player is nonsense.

F

Flavia

There were enough teams in La Liga that Cesc dominated against. As I said he never fitted into team which hurt us in important games but denying that Cesc is a really good player is nonsense.

I don't see one post saying he is not a good player. Just that no one wants him back, and that he is inconsistent. There were plenty of games when he was invisible as well.

Martindn

Dam that is a sweet sweet gif, happy as larry to see Pedro underperform after the media reaction from his debut not gonna lie.

Morten

My opinion on him has really changed over the years. Wow he can be such a liability for a team. I know current form isnt representative for him, but he didnt become as good as he could have been, instead i would say he has regressed steadily.

Galning

He is definitely becoming worse as years go by, yes. Or maybe he was just hyped up too much. Can't remember much of Cesc at Arsenal to be honest.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IMO, the different injuries at Arsenal ruined him. On top of that he has no tactical understanding whatsoever and that makes a deadly cocktail. Deadly for his own team.

Lost his speed, agility and all that remained was his final pass as his most important and perhaps only influential attribute.

xXKonan

Seems like after he got his EPL medal he mentally checked out.

I mean when he joined Chelsea he started off great but after Christmas his Form dipped like he was here and since then he hasn't recovered at all. Doesn't seem like he could handle a full season Mentally and Physically anymore, I would guess His Injuries like Don said above probably at Arsenal played a big role with him constantly losing form.

Truthist

To quote Boycott "My Grandma can run faster than him" and for once it might be true. I really think his legs have gone for him to compete at the elite level.

Home of Barca Fans