Cesc Fàbregas

mixer

David Moyes (coach Manchester United): "Current state of events regarding transfer of Cesc Fabregas? Things are ongoing."

:VdB:

F

Flavia

I've seen some comments of utd using Cesc as smokescreen for their actual target.
But I maintain they should pay the buyout. A deal like the one for bayern could take place, so they avoid taxes... around 100m should be enough :cesc:

Moyes seems so out of his depth judging so far... I mean Sir Alex learned it the hard way that even though we are one of the biggest clubs in the world we can't land every target we want, may it be financial or footballing reasons. This transfer would of course be a dream signing but they season starts in 3 weeks and we are a joke in CM. Carrick was missing last friendly and a J-League side played better than us. I mean why even bother starting bidding with 25m, which is quite frankly an insult, when you know it aint gonna happen. Just put the 40m bid in and if they say no at any price move on. Not even talking about the timing after selling Thiago

It's the same problem you having with finding a world class CB. You'd love to spend big on one but all the great ones at the moment are already at top clubs. I'm quite suprised that no lazy sport journalist made a headline with cash + Vidic for Fabregas.

mixer

i've requested to change my name, how long will it take.
You don't deserve to change your name, so it'll take a bit :VdB: No, seriously, I remember a moderator said you changed your name once earlier. You can only change it once. Are you 12?

btw someone told you to change your avatar (because you don't deserve to have Xavi in it), and you did? :lol:

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The only way this makes sense is if Manchester are using this as a smoke screen while they go for their actual targets. This way they can get their actual targets without other clubs catching on and interfering.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Come on guys, stop giving him such a hard time. If he wants to use Xavi as his avtar, let him use it. Just because he is not a Barca fan, it doesn't mean he can't reference to Barca in his screen name or avatar. We are not police state/forum after all.

Home of Barca Fans