Cesc Fàbregas

akaranzo

Thank god, finally this stupid thing can end. Cesc is staying and that's the end of it. United, leave us alone now and start bidding on some Everton players.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Thank god, finally this stupid thing can end. Cesc is staying and that's the end of it. United, leave us alone now and start bidding on some Everton players.

Don't be so sure of that yet. With a good offer or even the will of the player things could change quickly.

F

Flavia

Don't be so sure of that yet. With a good offer or even the will of the player things could change quickly.
If they are out of their right minds, and offer 50-60 pounds for him, I doubt anyone would be mad if it's accepted. But I have to wonder if they are this desperate for a midfielder.

ceefoo

Forfeit for barcamatth if Cesc doesn't sign

You need to change your avatar picture to this....

rick-astley.jpg
To barcamatth: If Cesc Fabregas does not sign for Manchester United THIS transfer window, as a forfeit you should use Rick as your avatar for the whole of next season. :chuckle:

Who's with me?

oggydude

Now that Cesc is off the market, Moyes apparently wants to bid for one of your midfielders called Xavi, apparently he's the spanish Scholes, I hope he gets him if not then that guy called Iniesta is his back up plan, plays a little bit like Giggs they say. Lol joke, looks like our pursuit of Barca midfielders is pointless so Adios Barca fans nice to have exchanged opinions but not gonna fall into any midfielder coming to United until I see them shaking hands with Moyes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Now that Cesc is off the market, Moyes apparently wants to bid for one of your midfielders called Xavi, apparently he's the spanish Scholes, I hope he gets him if not then that guy called Iniesta is his back up plan, plays a little bit like Giggs they say. Lol joke, looks like our pursuit of Barca midfielders is pointless so Adios Barca fans nice to have exchanged opinions but not gonna fall into any midfielder coming to United until I see them shaking hands with Moyes.

Take Toni Kroos.

Darko

brilliant :lol:

I can't believe how much we are embarasssing us in front of the whole world. At first we were just a bit desperate in pursuing Fabregas, now we are just sad to watch in this transfer window. Our CM situation is a plain mess. We don't need only 1 CM but 2! But our genius Moyes is wasting all our resources on getting Fabregas. Of course everything looks like that deal will happen. Fabregas isn't at his boyhood club, he didn't state that he wants to stay and Barcelona would love to sell him. Why do we even need scouts? With Moyes we can get every target we want, a feat Sir Alex was always jealous of him. I think I'll try this tactic in a club. If the hottest girl says no, don't try at another, maybe not as hot, but beg her a few times and I'm sure I'll get her.

Home of Barca Fans