Cesc Fàbregas

Shegzy

If united wanted fabregas they should have struck a deal with us since transfer window open before thiago left and so as to be able to bring another prodigal son to replace in form of giovanni dos santos or united should have signed him(gds) instead of chasing thiago and fabregas.

Martindn

If united wanted fabregas they should have struck a deal with us since transfer window open before thiago left and so as to be able to bring another prodigal son to replace in form of giovanni dos santos or united should have signed him(gds) instead of chasing thiago and fabregas.

Unfortunately transfers dont just suddenly happen in 3 days, unless your PSG/similar oil rich club, or have ties with the government ala madrid.

How long did the transfer for neymar take? By all accounts, regardless of whether he leaves or not, we have been trying since may.

KluivertsBoots

My name tells you everything about how much you can trust those "Insiders" at our club. We are simply desperate. We contacted Modric 2 weeks ago and it seems that one ain't happening either. Fellaini and Cabaye it will be.

The news on Thiago was 100% correct. He just chose another club in the end. If not for Pep, Thiago would be training at Carrington right now.

oz187

Unfortunately transfers dont just suddenly happen in 3 days, unless your PSG/similar oil rich club, or have ties with the government ala madrid.

How long did the transfer for neymar take? By all accounts, regardless of whether he leaves or not, we have been trying since may.

Yeah, but only recently you first made a pathetic first bid of £26M. I get you want to negotiate as low a fee as possible, but it was clear Barca didn't need to sell and Cesc has a valid place in the squad. He is also not an old player and has 3 years left on his contract. Barca often sell badly, but in this case you needed to be serious from the start and get things done quickly. As it is, you may well end up with nothing. In fact, the clear struggle you are having in the transfer window puts you in a weak position and Barca can keep stringing you along and dragging this out, knowing that the element of panic buy could force what you pay higher and higher.

S7_MUFC

The news on Thiago was 100% correct. He just chose another club in the end. If not for Pep, Thiago would be training at Carrington right now.
Both parties have categorically denied that there was any interest from united side on thiago although this is equivalent of thiago silva being availiable on cheap and barca having no interest in him and instead pursuing David Luiz :banghead:,

hardyboy

Cesc Fàbregas
Complete day with double training session, looking forward to the Gamper! Congratulations to Tello for his renewal!

F

Flavia

How was it 100% correct, if it was being reported he had agreed on personal term and was definitely going to sign with utd? When his buyout clause was reported, even I knew he was gone. I should had tweeted it, and then claimed to have inside sources :p

United have turned their attentions to CR.

All quiet on the Fabregas rumours today.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1h

Cesc will give a press conference during the club's Asia tour to put an end to all transfer rumours and make clear he'll stay. [el9]

No, it is only quite clear that this rumor is dead and that we are truly fucked because we have no option B anymore ... Not even Real is dumb enough to trade Ronaldo with Bale. I mean that would make our CMs pursuit make look like good :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm not so sure, the likes of Perez and Zidane are hell bent on getting Bale. I think they'd consider getting rid of CR to accommodate it.

Home of Barca Fans