Champions league 09-10

Beast

The Observer
Bordeaux way is nice to the final .. :D

Inter should qualify although they always suffered in Russia so another Mourinho -Barca in the Semi's

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think robbery is going to Fook man united sideways.... i have a feeling their out bayern vs gourcuff semi

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sons of bitches... we got such a tough CL this time!!

Group of death, now Arsenal... IF we beat them it's Inter AGAIN Bloody bitches:angry:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Lyon will never let pass this chance to go to the semi final for the 1st time. the 2nd match away is good for us.

diegomessi

Benj, i've been agreeing with you so much lately it's starting to scare me .

Did i hack your account by mistake ?

naw man every month i change personalities this one agrees with you dont get used to it its almost april a new month

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I cant wait...oh please let this be over.
Big difference with last year...
if we loose our status as best team of the world will be gone in 10 days from now !

But if We can get our stuff together like last year and Messi is great, we could spank them.

After that ... Inter..we won 2-0 without Messi/ibra on the pitch....

Aasim

Bumbleman
We arfueable have it easier than last year. We played Bayern (tough to break down) and Chelsea (anti-football) at home first for both legs.

This year we got Arsenal at home second.

diegomessi

wake me up in a week and a half i prolly will be at work im calling in sick for sure these match days

E

Esteve

It's only unfortunate that the Clásico is a few days after the return leg. Other than that, I couldn't care less about the draw as we're the best side left in it.

oh and yeah, second leg at home = sexy.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

It's only unfortunate that the Clásico is a few days after the return leg. Other than that, I couldn't care less about the draw as we're the best side left in it.

oh and yeah, second leg at home = sexy.
went great last year...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we should beat arsenal.

in fact we owe them a beating. we snuck past them in 2006, but messi and xavi didn't play that game. now hopefully they will show what a lift they give the team. :D

also here's hoping zlatan goes all drogba on vermaelen, gallas, etc. :D

i think robbery is going to Fook man united sideways.... i have a feeling their out bayern vs gourcuff semi

whatever damage robbery (great portmanteau) may inflict to united will be tempered by the fact that united's defence is good, whereas bayern's is shit and will be facing one of the most on-form players in the world.

it's van gaal vs. fergie, though, so who knows what will happen.

Home of Barca Fans