Champions league 09-10

Beast

The Observer
its kind of embarrasing that spain has only 1 team again in the final 8, madrid are bottlers but i expected soo much more os seville :sad:

For all it's worth everyone did bad

EPL from regular 4 teams to 2
Spain 1
Italy 1

with a rise from France with 2 teams , Germany 1 team and Russia 1 team

new blood is needed in the final 8
best performers are French & English teams

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
its fun to see some new teams in like bordeax i guess, just dissapointed really with seville :sad: i have no clue what palop was doing on that play

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
i think us and Arsenal will get drawn against one of the French teams but in the same side so that the semi-final matchup will have a great chance of being FCB v Arsenal. Machester and Inter will be on the other side of the draw. As far as UEFA are concerned, their dream final will still be a rematch from last year now that RMadrid are out.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm 90% sure we'll get ArseAnal... Henry @ Emirates, Cesc @ Camp Nou... all the drama and stuff.

exactly.

we already had beckham's farewell tour, now we'll get henry's.

united will probs get lyon, inter will get bayern (robben vs. sneijder) and bordeaux will get cska to ensure one lesser name in the SF.

lonewolf19

Inter could potentially get Bayern ( Lucio return, Calcio vs German CL 4th spot) or Arsenal (voyeour-Mourinho).
That will generate some $$ for UEFA. I also think they want Man Utd-Barca in Semifinal so they will be placed in the same QF phase.

Home of Barca Fans