Champions league 09-10

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i really really dislike arsenal so i am with irv in that i hope we thrash them mercilessly

freaking ridiculas that we have to play inter again and the mancs have a much easier route. who gets the home leg in the semi final between us and presumably inter ???

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Looks like Inter aren't gonna make it to semis!!
Lucio & Motta suspended, while Maicon, Zanetti and Samuel are 1 card away from a suspension!!

Kill'em off Krasic

Ataraxia

Looks like Inter aren't gonna make it to semis!!
Lucio & Motta suspended, while Maicon, Zanetti and Samuel are 1 card away from a suspension!!

Kill'em off Krasic

This is actually great for Inter, they can afford having players missing for the Cska Moscow matches but not after that. It's all going their way now.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
CSKA play super fast football and their players are more energetic than Chelsea. If Inter do not close down space even better than they did against Chelsea, we are conceding silly goals and out of Europe.

Sallou

Oh come on. These have to be freakin' fixed. How many years are UTD gonna have the easiest route? Bayern, then a french team (not saying they are bad teams, but most others left in it are stronger)-- and when they reach the final, the are also the home team.

-.-

Seriously. UTD piss me off so much I want to vomit on kittens.

Great tie for neutrals in Arse - Barca.

Beast

The Observer
Bravo Antonnnnnnnnn:hooray:
I guess UEFA wanted another FCB v Mourinho matchup. It'll be a great audition for his potential new post in the Bernabeau next year.

I hope we destroy Arsenal. like 0-4 and then 4-0 ...

Good thinking..If he beat Barca or reach the final the Madrid brigade will be on his door

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Gourcuff is awesome, and Bordeaux are a very likable team, my favourite in France along with Marseille. I could see them making the final but losing unfortunately. :(

Sallou

I think we have a cracking chance at destrying them.

They try to play the same football as us, and therefore are very open. The difference being, we play that brand of football a gajillion times better. If they don't sell out and park the bus (which I really don;t think they will) it will be a great tie. Games which, honestly, we have a decent chance of scoring a ton of goals. As do they really.

Home of Barca Fans