Champions league 09-10

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Lyon was waiting a semi final of a europeen cup for long time already, hope finaly Lyon can reach it this year ^^

-Nas-

If Barca & Inter make it through their respective ties it sets up a cracking semi. Inter will be a different proposition from the group games (esp with the confidence from beating Chelsea)...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

If Barca & Inter make it through their respective ties it sets up a cracking semi. Inter will be a different proposition from the group games (esp with the confidence from beating Chelsea)...
Uncomparable.
Inter will always have more chance to beat Chelsea because they are not weak and Chelsea will never defend like against Barcelona. Inter beat them at their own game.
We trashed inter with Messi/ibra on the bench.

-Nas-

I could argue that 9 times out of 10 that Barca should beat Rubin kazan comfortably. Just because you beat them without 2 star players doesn't mean it'll be the same outcome the next time you play. I reckon it'll be a tight semi.

Everyone expected Real to beat Lyon with team they had, we all know what happened...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
United are lucky bastards that Robben is out. Plus Sweinsteiger suspended and Ribery only half fit. I think they'll edge it tonight, probs 2-1, but possibly 2-2 if Bayern surprise them.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Defender slides ...and freekick was headed by a Bayern man to Rooney.
How lucky is Man u?

Home of Barca Fans