Champions league 09-10

Ataraxia

lol Bayern will be crushed 5-0 in both legs. Their defense is so shit, and if Robben/Ribery have decent defense against them, no way Bayern will even score a goal. Plus, Manchester have been very effective, they will score every opportunity they get.

zanela

lol Bayern will be crushed 5-0 in both legs. Their defense is so shit, and if Robben/Ribery have decent defense against them, no way Bayern will even score a goal. Plus, Manchester have been very effective, they will score every opportunity they get.

Your underestimating the Bavarians if you think they'll be crushed so easily. Their defense may not be the best but neither is Manu's this season. The former 've only conceded a goal more & they 've 'd a tougher draw so far. Their flanks is also a lot superior than Manu. The United's fullbcks could 've a hard time containing both R's; esp the inform dutch. Ribery vs Neville 'll be an interesting battle though :lol: And we all know Vidic isn't very good against pacy and skillful opponents. United are very reliant on the fatty for their goals, so if the bavarians can starve him of the ball, and keep it tight and organised at the back, I can see them going through. And Bayern seem to 've the luck factor as we've come to see in the prev round. Also like always, the team that executes its tactics well and play better over 180mins 'll qualify to the semi's. For me, this could go either way.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Demichelis and Van Buyten are not bad defenders either.

With Ribery and Robben, I could see Bayern being more effective away from home on the counter attack, thus they need to keep it tight in munich.

Thierry

The Biggest Upset in CL is Yet to happen at QF.

Arsenal - FCB vs Bayern Munchen - Man.U

who will be the first to crack..?
If all last season CL finalists go thru to semis - it could be too late to guess the Finalists.

dalitis8

Banned
Bayern can hurt Man U...they cannot come close to Barca...But Man U ain't Barca...definitely Ribery and Robben can do the damage especially as Man U play Neville as RB...lol...I also think that Bayern can turn the screw on Shrek and then United will be in very deep s..t.All in all though.United are the better team and will be favourites....not overwhelming though.

B

blueduck

United v Bayern all hangs on the result at the Allianz Arena. If United win, they are through.

Ataraxia

I still can't believe some people think Bayern will stand any chance against Manchester. I just hope for their sake, they manage to lose with only a one or two goal difference in Allienz Arena so as not to feel so down and their whole season including the league going in wreck.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man the mancs with another easy route, clearly they are trying to help the mancs out of their financial problems by giving them the easiest route to the finals :D

L

LINGRAM14

It wont be easy on Tuesday night for United. Rooney's got an injury and they have a tough game away to Bolton on Saturday evening who are a very physical team. Its a lancashire derby so I expect it'll take a lot out of them. If Gary Neville plays against Bayern then he can definitely be targeted.

Moe