Champions league 09-10

dalitis8

Banned
Bayern are extreme outsiders against United,to be honest,United are looking pretty good right now(or maybe the rest of the teams in the EPL are a load of rubbish despite all the lahoopla)while Bayern seem very fragile and without their best player(that being Arjen Robben)what chances do they have??But why should we care about lesser teams like Man U or Bayern Munich...we have our beautiful Barca who will thrash Assnal even without Don Andres!:scarf::scarf::004::aga_fosaro2ble::2145960713mundoemot

-Nas-

Bayern are extreme outsiders against United,to be honest,United are looking pretty good right now(or maybe the rest of the teams in the EPL are a load of rubbish despite all the lahoopla)while Bayern seem very fragile and without their best player(that being Arjen Robben)what chances do they have??But why should we care about lesser teams like Man U or Bayern Munich...we have our beautiful Barca who will thrash Assnal even without Don Andres!:scarf::scarf::004::aga_fosaro2ble::2145960713mundoemot

Still gonna be difficult for us, Bayern have always been a difficult opponent (granted they aren't what they were at the start of the decade). If Robben doesn't make it, it will make United's task a bit easier. Still have class players in ribery, Gomes , klose etc...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Mar 30 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Manchester United
Mar 30 19:45 UK Lyon v Bordeaux

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Mar 31 19:45 UK Arsenal v Barcelona
Mar 31 19:45 UK Internazionale v CSKA Moscow
Hate Bayern the 2nd most out of any team but I want them to win, for once.

COME ON BORDEAUX! After Them I'd love to see CSKA progress.

J

Ja Ja Binku

Clearly the key will be Bayern's ability to restrict Shrek and keep him away from the ball and their wingers to show up. A positive result in AA would mean Bayern playing on the counter at OT and that would serve much to their advantage.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Ferguson want Bordeaux in the semi, he said because LB is a great coach et is doing a very good job etc....blablabla

I just think he don't want to play against Lyon.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II

And people say our fans are cocky and deluded?Just goes to show ever club has there fair share of idiots

Anywaaaaaaay...

I think tomorrow will still be a diffcult task with or without Robben in the side,They still have enough quailty in there team to nick a goal or two!So we can't take them lightly at all!

Still think we will sneak it 1-0 or 2-1 though!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i cant see the mancs losing to bayrent, even with robben in the team the mancs have a more complete team with way better defenders and mids. if bayern dont win their home game it will be over

Home of Barca Fans