Champions league 09-10

Aasim

Bumbleman
n7084792250_5455.jpg

Would love to see his face right now! HAHAHA

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
How did we get beaten by them? Manchester is shit! Getting totally dominated at home by Van Gaal Bayern!?

Did you watch the game?Nah didn't think so,it wasn't untill we went down to ten men that Bayern started controlling the game!and if weare shit i hate what to think your team is!

IraqiCulé

Real Madrid rejects Robben & Sneijder are the main reasons their respective teams are in the CL semifinals for the first time in a long time.

Last edited:

thezone

Yep the best CL in so many years , lots of surprises and new blood .
even Europa League is freakin awesome ..Platini did a great job in the new Europa league setup

Totally agree. In Sweden all media pictures Platini as the devil since he is opponent to Lennart Johanson who created the CL with big same teams all the time.

Platini should get a lot of Kudos for the new system that makes CL interesting again.

I think the financial crisis was good for the football as well

S

Super Pippo

Did you watch the game?Nah didn't think so,it wasn't untill we went down to ten men that Bayern started controlling the game!and if weare shit i hate what to think your team is!

I saw Bayern with the ball in your half for most of a game, despite their managers best efforts in taking their best players off. :lol:

Rafael going off is a reason why you can't keep any decent possesion at home? :lol:

Shit team. Good bye!

Thought Provoking

I saw Bayern with the ball in your half for most of a game, despite their managers best efforts in taking their best players off. :lol:

Rafael going off is a reason why you can't keep any decent possesion at home? :lol:

Shit team. Good bye!

First half was all United, and the possession and shots stats show this.

That is why we know you didn't watch the game.

Home of Barca Fans