Champions league 09-10

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I did watch the game, and after rafael is off they could even keep the ball, he is key to Man Utd ability to play? Never knew. :worthy:

it was poor refereeing to send him off, but fergie bottled it YET AGAIN after that.

rooney (clearly well below 100%) should have been off straight away and then either a midfielder or a striker should have been on and fletcher should have stayed at RB. o'shea came on, and basically played CB, which meant valencia played RB, which meant they had no outball on the right, which allows bayern to BOSS the game.

so... bad reffing but the old man came up short yet again (anyone remember his "brilliant" substitution at HT in rome? :lol: )

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I did watch the game, and after rafael is off they could even keep the ball, he is key to Man Utd ability to play? Never knew. :worthy:

Just don't talk shit everyone knows you didn't watch the game!
The San Siro the San Siro is never full is never full the san siro is never full unless there playing man united the san siro is never full!

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

The Bayern coach is a disgrace,but not as much a disgrace as the bayern players who can't even control a football and batman at the back is the worst centre back i have ever seen.

I take it back :lol: but batman is still shit

B

beautifulgame

My friend Meta,

I did not see the first foul so I cannot judge that but the second one was a tug from behind to stop the opposing team from gaining a fair advantage= text book yellow card. Every professional foul is a yellow card and a tug from behind (especially at that part of the field) is always a professional foul.

That is a black and white yellow.

Playa.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I had it last year.

too much of a good thing can spoil it for you. I'll wait for wembley. :)

what year are you living in? since keane left they've dropped down LOADS in that regard.

Not as bad as Chelsea but don't act like they never do it. Plus who cares if it was in the past, they were by far the worst culprits for many years, what goes around comes around and Fergie can't complain.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You can commit two cynical fouls and get two yellows. If you commit small petty fouls you're unlikely to get the same punishment. There's nothing wrong with that.

nah that's bollocks.

I mean fair enough on the first (altho mvb fouls him right before - ignored by ref and lino, like I said, if the ref was consistent it would have been 10v10 at least, possibly 10v9 as bastian flew in a few times) but the second is never a second yellow.

the bayern players made it one by pressuring the referee - just like geta did to get piqué off way back when.

7Skies

Absoultly disgusted,threw it away i dunno what Fergie was playing at playing 4-4-0 for such a long period when all we had to do was hold onto the ball abit!feel sick to my stomach!Fair play to Bayern though we were tthere for the taken and they did it!They could easily have thrown in the towel at 3-0 down but they stuck at it and they got the result for there efforts!

Was always going to be a tough season for us,but we've done well this season!Feel sorry for Rafeal who had Ribery in his pocket all night and a harsh sending off seen the game change in Bayerns's favour,hope he learns from tonight rather then beating himself over it!

we'll keep that red flag flying high because Manchester United will never die!

Keep playing the same style and get remembered as anti-football lameness by everybody who doesn't follow your club LOL.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
My friend Meta,

I did not see the first foul so I cannot judge that but the second one was a tug from behind to stop the opposing team from gaining a fair advantage= text book yellow card. Every professional foul is a yellow card and a tug from behind (especially at that part of the field) is always a professional foul.

That is a black and white yellow.

Playa.

+1

It was a standard cynical yellow.

Beast

The Observer
Two yellows very deserved Meta .. what the hell you are talking about man , it's stupidity due to young age from Rafael
it's not in doubt , United have themselves to blame bottling 3-0 win @ old trafford .
leave the ref excuses please , it's pathetic

Home of Barca Fans