Champions league 09-10

7Skies

I saw Bayern with the ball in your half for most of a game, despite their managers best efforts in taking their best players off. :lol:

Rafael going off is a reason why you can't keep any decent possesion at home? :lol:

Shit team. Good bye!

You go tell them mate!!! :flagvl8:

S

Super Pippo

I did watch the game, and after rafael is off they could even keep the ball, he is key to Man Utd ability to play? Never knew. :worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
rafael commits two fouls and gets two yellows.

mvb and schweinsteiger commit foul after foul and don't get the same type of punishment.

bayern players get him sent off too - I reckon the ref was gonna give him a final warning 'til they all ganged up on him. pretty filthy. but then the germans are filthy. sad that poor refereeing is what decided the tie, because the whole game turned on that one decision.

but very nice having no english teams in the semi-finals. four different nations as well. very good shit.

olic is the croatian tevez. his goal was so reminiscent of that one tevez scored at OT when playing for west ham.

robben though. he's utterly one-dimensional, but what a left-foot he has. STUNNING volley.

nani's threatening to come good.

rafael had ribery in his pocket. the ref hadda send him off for the ugly fucker to start bossing the game - is he really that good? hrm.

Thought Provoking

I did watch the game, and after rafael is off they could even keep the ball, he is key to Man Utd ability to play? Never knew. :worthy:

Nope, sorry, not worth arguing with you if you can't see how playing with ten men can hinder your ability to keep possession.

But anyway, what's done is done, Barca should walk this now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
rafael commits two fouls and gets two yellows.

mvb and schweinsteiger commit foul after foul and don't get the same type of punishment.

bayern players get him sent off too - I reckon the ref was gonna give him a final warning 'til they all ganged up on him. pretty filthy. but then the germans are filthy. sad that poor refereeing is what decided the tie, because the whole game turned on that one decision.

but very nice having no english teams in the semi-finals. four different nations as well. very good shit.

olic is the croatian tevez. his goal was so reminiscent of that one tevez scored at OT when playing for west ham.

robben though. he's utterly one-dimensional, but what a left-foot he has. STUNNING volley.

nani's threatening to come good.

rafael had ribery in his pocket. the ref hadda send him off for the ugly fucker to start bossing the game - is he really that good? hrm.

Your perfect Barca - manure final is ruined :D

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Absoultly disgusted,threw it away i dunno what Fergie was playing at playing 4-4-0 for such a long period when all we had to do was hold onto the ball abit!feel sick to my stomach!Fair play to Bayern though we were tthere for the taken and they did it!They could easily have thrown in the towel at 3-0 down but they stuck at it and they got the result for there efforts!

Was always going to be a tough season for us,but we've done well this season!Feel sorry for Rafeal who had Ribery in his pocket all night and a harsh sending off seen the game change in Bayerns's favour,hope he learns from tonight rather then beating himself over it!

we'll keep that red flag flying high because Manchester United will never die!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
You can commit two cynical fouls and get two yellows. If you commit small petty fouls you're unlikely to get the same punishment. There's nothing wrong with that.

Home of Barca Fans