Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Arsenal was really frustrating today ...feel sorry for all Gunners. They made Bayern look like Barca today, while in fact Bayern are one of the most overrated teams in football.

aaron101

So it looks like Juve, Bayern and PSG are into the next round. Good for them as they can rest some of their starters on their 2nd leg matches.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Wilshere by far an away the best on the pitch & Wenger and his defense gets worse by the year, real comedy and weak mentality.

Bayern weren't anything special esp. in the second half but at the end of the day the tie was won in twenty minutes.

Mr Hulot

Robben, the throw-in taker :worthy:

Also, Wilshere should be Arsenal's captain. Every game I see him, he plays his heart out. Maybe the other Arsenal mercenaries/players should look at him and learn something...

Paganinisrvnge

So it looks like Juve, Bayern and PSG are into the next round. Good for them as they can rest some of their starters on their 2nd leg matches.

Bayern and Juventus, yes. PSG, I wouldn't be 100% sure about. While they have an advantage, Valencia could go through with a 2-0 win, 3-2 win, or any draw 3-3 and above.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Wenger is such a classless prick always has been.

He hasn't even got the good grace to shake Heynckes hand after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans