Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
:lol:
Banana your hilarious. Your saying united has done more then them in the CL in the past years? Please. You seem to have some sort of infieriority complex about Bayern or something.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Thry are good at converting their chances. We create more but can't convert.

Their finishing is good but they create so little chances it's ridiculous. If Pep manages to bring Barca's ability to create chances though...

And can everyone please stop with the whole "EPL sucks because Arsenal lost lol lol lol"; because, again, I would love to see Bundesliga's fifth place team play United.

Banana-Rama

Their finishing is good but they create so little chances it's ridiculous. If Pep manages to bring Barca's ability to create chances though...

And can everyone please stop with the whole "EPL sucks because Arsenal lost lol lol lol"; because, again, I would love to see Bundesliga's fifth place team play United.

so true, i remember when schalke got to the semi a while back, worst team i have ever seen in CL Semi....

aaron101

But aren't those teams who created small chances are the ones who beat us? Although we beat Getafe, they only had 1 shot but they scored it. Many teams this season only had 1 or 2 shot against us but was able to score 1-2 goals. If you followed the entire season you can realize that it has become a trend every other match our opponents gets 1 shot 1 goal or 2 shots 2 goals.

aaron101

In my opinion, our chances of winning UCL this year will depend on our front 3 scoring consistency. I based my opinion on our previous 2 UCL Final win. The one we had Henry-Eto'o-Messi and then last one we had Villa-Messi-Pedro. Those 2 different front 3 were scoring goals consistently the whole season while last season and this season we only have Messi as consistent goal scorer.

That is because defenders before were divided unlike now, we had 2 other threats in front of the goal and they have to mark the other 2. Now they only focus on Messi and they seem to ignore the other 2 forwards and the center gets so crowded. And by the way, Pedro isn't as dangerous as his 2010-2012 form when we got the UCL trophy.

Mr Hulot

I am sorry to intervene here, but you make the mistake to think that all of Bayern's games are like today's game. Of course they can create a lot more chances, but tonight( in two-legged knockout stage) they played a risk free game, as they were winning 0-2 by the 20th minute. As a guy that wathces them two or three times per month I can say with certainty that they have improved since last season a lot as a team.

I understand that most of the fans watch foreign teams only in Champions League and for example they still treat my main man Sergio Busquets like some kind of criminal, but if someone likes this sport and believes that football has some aesthetic value as well, Bayern is one of the teams that you should be watching. Why all this negativity and the try to belittle their presence as a club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans