Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I don't get how people can say Bayern is overrated :lol:. Makes no sense. They get the results. Period. Plus 2 CL finals in 3 years is damn impressive. I believe they are definitely second best in the world behind Barca.
Didn't play an amazing game yet still came away with 3 away goals. Scrappy as they were.

aaron101

Bayern and Juventus, yes. PSG, I wouldn't be 100% sure about. While they have an advantage, Valencia could go through with a 2-0 win, 3-2 win, or any draw 3-3 and above.

I don't think they can win at Paris. They weren't good at 1st leg and scored a lucky goal at dying minutes. So I am sure that PSG are going through even without Ibra in the 2nd leg.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't get all this excitement about Bayern; every time I've seen them they're just... not amazing. They get the results, sure, but I don't feel as if they deserved them. They hardly created chances this game besides the goals, and Arsenal looked on par with them for quite a while. Bayern don't look like they could just rip apart a good team, or blind everyone with awe. Also, don't get all this Alaba hype. He was pretty average today.

Banana-Rama

I don't get how people can say Bayern is overrated :lol:. Makes no sense. They get the results. Period. Plus 2 CL finals in 3 years is damn impressive. I believe they are definitely second best in the world behind Barca.
Didn't play an amazing game yet still came away with 3 away goals. Scrappy as they were.

aside from bayern and dortmund the top 10 in bundesliga is just mediocre clubs with no money to spend, bayern should be dominating that league considering there overwhelming financial superiority, even dortmund are skint compared to bayern, i wouldn't pay too much attention to there league position to be honest, man united, real madrid, juventus, would be dominating that league just as comfortably this season...

aaron101

aside from bayern and dortmund the top 10 in bundesliga is just mediocre clubs with no money to spend, bayern should be dominating that league considering there overwhelming financial superiority, even dortmund are skint compared to bayern, i wouldn't pay too much attention to there league position to be honest, man united, real madrid, juventus, would be dominating that league just as comfortably this season...

Same thing applies to La Liga. Teams at Spain has also no money to spend. But please stop downplaying top teams like Bayern.

aaron101

Yeah, people over analyzing things. Because of that game they think Bayern are overrated So if that's their logic then all teams aside from us are overrated since they are the 2nd best team in the world.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Same thing applies to La Liga. Teams at Spain has also no money to spend. But please stop downplaying top teams like Bayern.

Valencia, Malaga, and Atletico are all better than any club in Germany besides Bayern and Dortmund. And what exactly is so good about Bayern anyway?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Valencia, Malaga, and Atletico are all better than any club in Germany besides Bayern and Dortmund. And what exactly is so good about Bayern anyway?

NothingToDoHereBlackWithTextSS.png

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

the problem is people are using bayern's league form as a barometer for how good they are, they have no high level competition in bundesliga apart from dortmund, they are coasting every week, the true test is in europe, they had the final in there own stadium last season and they bottled it against a team that finished 6th in the premier league, lets see how they do against a real team in the next round, i definitely don't see bayern winning the CL this season, not good enough in my opinion........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans