Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

The past few weeks have been ridiculously shit. Surely the football gods will give us a break next week.

Jenks

It's a red by the letter of the law, but United were unlucky in that 9 out of 10 referees wouldn't have given it.

Irish_Cules

How is that not a red?!? its dangerous play!!

Not at all. Hes going to control the ball and doesnt know Arbeloa is there. Theres no force or momentum in the challenge. His leg is just hanging there to cushion the ball. If thats a red card then controlling the ball like that is considered dangerous play.

ricknattery

Nani's was definite red. Lol at you guys saying no when you were the same people who justified Pepe's red 2 seasons ago. Whine away

Dont be retarded Pepe saw Alves and went with a wrong challeng: Nani tried to control a ball and did not see Arbeloa at any time
But of course you are used to "win" *cough* rob *cough* games this way

ShandyFFM

i knew it.. i did bet real madrid will score 10 mins after getting the red for manu.. and i got the money.. after the first madrid goal i did bet on madrid will score the next one the next 5 mins.... i got them... its just like it is fate... but dont know i guess i would rather see madrid losing than wining some money...

PearLBLacK

Banned
Dont be retarded Pepe saw Alves and went with a wrong challeng: Nani tried to control a ball and did not see Arbeloa at any time
But of course you are used to "win" *cough* rob *cough* games this way

No, you take off your biased glasses and rewatch the replay. Studs up, dangerous conduct, deserved red card. As I said, whine away.

ShandyFFM

biggest joke is that they bought diegolopez and hes superb ... guess he has dont better today than casillas could be

Kerrybai

Nani's was definite red. Lol at you guys saying no when you were the same people who justified Pepe's red 2 seasons ago. Whine away

He was going for the ball. If you think that's a red then you havn't a clue what your talking about. I personally don't care much about the result, but it's not a red.

2004 the linesman robbed United when he didn't give United's second goal and Jose get through.
In 2010 Jose once again had a call go his way when Inter were given an offside goal.
And now this. He's a VERY lucky manager.

Fantastic tactician nonetheless though, he has a great chance to lead his team to the final now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans