Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corruption

red card for sure, only de jong would have got away with a yellow card:pep:
Man U deserved a penalty tho. Mou is right this time , the best team lost.

Banana-Rama

:lol:

we're not man city. we won't need time to get used to it, and it won't be more than 2 years before that happens

haha liverpool fans are so delusional, your miles away from being a champions league team, suarez will go to another club soon enough, he could easily earn double what he's on at liverpool elsewhere.......

Garrus

Calm down guys, Do you really think they can get past juventus or BM??, They'll get knocked out eventually, It's the inevitable.

XaviMessiGirl

It was dangerous play and I'm sure the wrongfully disallowed goal from the 1st half would've played a part in it.

50/50 decision imo

That's what I think, it perhaps wasn't the best decision but I can see WHY it was given. At a quick glance it could definitely have looked worse than it was. Too often people are eager to jump to "ref is corrupt/biased" without putting themselves in his shoes.

Or maybe it's just me embracing my inner madridista.

...NOT.

ammarfcb

ze special one
haha liverpool fans are so delusional, your miles away from being a champions league team, suarez will go to another club soon enough, he could easily earn double what he's on at liverpool elsewhere.......

and your not champions league quarter final quality. isn't it fun sharing our delusions.

ricknattery

Robbery in Copa del Rey against Valencia on the first leg. Penalty to Pedro from Alonso against Barca. Penalty of Ramos against Adriano in Liga. Red card out of the blue against United and all the fouls unpunished and preestablished fouls to stop counterattacks in all those games...
the same Madrid of all years, how I hate the corruption in which thew swim

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't think real Madrid have what it takes to win the CL, maybe with a favourable draw.

Bump into Juventus it'd be goodnight Irene for them, they wouldn't get a sniff.

I think Juve, Dortmund or Bayern should knock Real out. Maybe an in-form Barca as well (though it's looking unlikely Barca will go through to the next round), though RM and Mou are good against us.

ShandyFFM

one got to admit manu was freaking wasteful infront of goal.. in both legs they could have easily scores more goals...

ammarfcb

ze special one
your team is not even good enough for the europa league, beaten by some shit team from russia, no league title in 23 years............

atletic_1467243a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans