Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caps

No, you take off your biased glasses and rewatch the replay. Studs up, dangerous conduct, deserved red card. As I said, whine away.

Wow. No wayPearl just no. By that logic, any time ANY player puts their legs up to control the ball, even with no one near them- should be sent off for dangerous play???

Absurd. It was a yellow.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
"independent of the decision the best team lost, we didnt play well, but sometimes in football this happens. I won't talk of decision, because i have not seen it again and I am not sure, but the best team lost"
-Mourinho

Doesn't suit your personality Mou, being humble :lol:

Roy Keane "The ref made the right call, it was dangerous play"

Arsenal are the only hope for the Premiership now :pep:

A

Athletic

It was dangerous play and I'm sure the wrongfully disallowed goal from the 1st half would've played a part in it.

50/50 decision imo

Kerrybai

"independent of the decision the best team lost, we didnt play well, but sometimes in football this happens. I won't talk of decision, because i have not seen it again and I am not sure, but the best team lost"
-Mourinho

Roy Keane "The ref made the right call, it was dangerous play"

Arsenal are the only hope for the Premiership now :pep:

As much as I love Keane he comes out with absurd shit all the time. Its hilarious how Southgate, Dixon and Chiles are scared of him. :lol:

Yugi

congrats Real, you have chosen great referees for last week and particulary for today´s clash
bit unlucky from United as they could steamroll you in first half

F

Flavia

-Mourinho

The only explanation is that he wants SAF's place when he retires.

Badger

Sometimes I hate football. Real needed a big decision on Saturday and they get another one tonight. I hope they get Bayern Munich in the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans