Paganinisrvnge

Last 8:

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
PSG
Galatasaray
Bayern Munich(I don't think Arsenal have any chance)
Porto/Malaga

Of those; Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, and Dortmund are teams that I think will be the most challenging to face.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I think we would beat Dortmund, Bayern, Juve and Madrid would give us the most problems.

frostdude1

Teams left in the competition: (Arsenal are done lol)

Elite:
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Juventus

Very Good:
Borussia Dortmund

Good:
PSG

Ok:
Galatasaray
Porto
Malaga

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well I have 2 teams I'm supporting for the CL since my 2nd club went out with a huge whimper. Realistically, Real Madrid. My fantasy win, despite not really liking the club that much, is of course, Galatasaray. DROGBAAA!!

The draw should be interesting.

This! I'll be rooting for The Drog.

Robbie

Form of the last 16.... Look at Bayern :satorra:

3scCxR6.png

Jesus christ. No Poldi, no Wilshere (out for the season?), no Szczesny. We're going to get destroyed worse than the 8-2 vs United

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Form of the last 16.... Look at Bayern :satorra:

3scCxR6.png

Jesus christ. No Poldi, no Wilshere (out for the season?), no Szczesny. We're going to get destroyed worse than the 8-2 vs United

Jack is out for the season? Bloody hell :facepalm:

Robbie

He injured his other ankle. The news doesn't sound good. When everyone said he was going to be the next Gascoigne, I don't think they meant the crippling injuries too... But look on the bright side, in 5 years when he finally gets over them, he might be able to fulfill his potential when he plays for United or City :party1: .... :cry:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well on that chart Milan has the 2nd best form & look what happened.

Arsenal always play better when the pressure is off, also Bayern without some key players, but it's still too much to ask for Arsenal. Especially with Wilshere out for them now aswell.

Jenks

He injured his other ankle. The news doesn't sound good. When everyone said he was going to be the next Gascoigne, I don't think they meant the crippling injuries too... But look on the bright side, in 5 years when he finally gets over them, he might be able to fulfill his potential when he plays for United or City :party1: .... :cry:

It's only a swollen ankle. One week rest, one week rehabilitation, one week training. You can blame Wenger though, he's been completely irresponsible with Jack since he came back, making him play far too many games.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Dante, Van Buyten, Alaba; Martinez, Gustavo; Muller, Kroos, Robben; Mandzukic

Arsenal: Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta, Ramsey; Walcott, Rosicky, Cazorla; Giroud

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Arsenal can win this; I would say they would but they don't have Wilshere or Podolski (if they did, I'd predict 5-0). However, I still have faith in Arsenal that they can do well and win this tie.

Arsenal can win this; I would say they would but they don't have Wilshere or Podolski (if they did, I'd predict 5-0). However, I still have faith in Arsenal that they can do well and win this tie.

Barca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arsenal.
Bayern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Milan.

And Arsenal are playing away. It's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans