Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Cules

This is going to be a really great finish to the Champions League. I can't remember a year when the standard of the teams left has been so high with no clear favorites. I'm glad we are a part of it.

misterplatin

This is going to be a really great finish to the Champions League. I can't remember a year when the standard of the teams left has been so high with no clear favorites. I'm glad we are a part of it.

Exactly ,even I said before round of 16 . The level at which 5-6 European teams are playing is something new this year . There was no clear favorite for the CL title this year since group stage was over.Out of which United is out already .

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Barcelona vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Dortmund vs Malaga/Porto
Juventus vs Galatasary

I'd let PSG/Porto play Dortmund, and have us play Malaga in the safe knowledge that we can beat them without too much trouble. Arsenal vs. Madrid will be good for us whoever gets knocked out, I don't see any of Porto, PSG, or Dortmund beating us, and I hope that Gala can upset Juventus so we don't have to deal with Pirlo. Also, playing against Drogba again would be fun.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Funny, because something was also telling a lot of people that same thing last season. And neither of them made it.

On a serious note, I don't think my heart can handle a CL final Clasico.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Don't want a Clasico final tbh. I do want to see Madrid play Barca though, maybe next round or in the semi's. Would absolutely love to see Madrid trounce Bayern in the final.

S7_MUFC

apparently Qatar is planning summer tournament to rival Champions League offering each participant £175m:amazed:, I wouldn't take this news seriously as this is being reported in the dailymail and the figure mentioned is ridiculous but qatari royals may be crazy enough to pull this off.

MoFroBo

apparently Qatar is planning summer tournament to rival Champions League offering each participant £175m:amazed:, I wouldn't take this news seriously as this is being reported in the dailymail and the figure mentioned is ridiculous but qatari royals may be crazy enough to pull this off.

Can they f**k off from football with their dirty money? Seriously...

BigBarcaBoy

It looks like it has been exposed as a pile of very smelly horse shit, but isn't a great surprise coming from the english press.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I don't want PSG, Porto/Malaga or Galatasary would be fine for me. I don;t want a Clasico final either, I would have a heart attack.

JackaL

My goodness Altintops goal....:blush:

Haha you know the story gets much more exciting when you know this: His shots have been denied by either the cross bar or the posts 9 times this season. On the weekends game against Genclerbirligi he shot the ball two times in the same game against the cross bar. And now, the reliev, he shoots, the ball hits the post and goes in :) His first but probably most impressive goal for Gala ;)

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I hope we draw Galastaray. We have unfinished business with Drogba. :angry:

Would love to see the Merengues draw Bayern Munich or Juventus next round. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans