Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Am fairly happy with PSG, we also get to play 2nd leg at Camp Nou.Madrid have their 2nd leg in Turkey, which might be tricky.

Looks a decent draw to me, Munich and Juve will be a great tie too.

2nd leg at home doesn't really matter.. esp at this stage to madrid who beat united at old trafford in R-16 second leg.

ShandyFFM

Could have been worse imo with juventus or madrid as the worst posaibilities imo... Bayern and dortmund would have been superb because i guess those two team just can not park the bus but have to play their game.. But paris too with ibra,lavezzi,pastore,lucas they are so offensive that he wknt park the bus against us.. I pray for gala

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bayern vs Juventus, epic tie

How on earth does RM luck into their draw?

So is Ibra still out for the 1st leg due to the red against Los Che or is that only a 1 match suspension?

M

mitkoa7x

Didnt Madrid destroy Galata with their subs 8-0 in the trofeu bernabeu recently?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Which team is better, Milan or PSG?

Defensively Milan slightly better but midfield & offensively, PSG. Lucas has fit in great, Ibra is Ibra but they have not been that impressive so far in CL, IMO. Valencia were very unlucky to bow out to them. I think we'll have the advantage, both in terms of the home/away, Ibra's absence and strengths/weaknesses...But it's Ancelotti and he's an experienced winner with a team chalk full of talent all over the pitch

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Which team is better, Milan or PSG?

Milan.

PSG have a good spine of Thiago Silva-Verratti-Ibrahimovic, but the reality is they play awful 3/4 of the time & the star players Pastore, Lavezzi etc. hardly set the world alight. Perhaps they could do a decent defensive Job, i'm not so sure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. Real had their fair share of tough games in CL thusfar. City, Dortmund, United. Who did we play?

Bayern - Juve is the tie of the round. Can't wait.

JackaL

oh my bad, they beat Galata 2-1 and some SA team 8-0. Why would I have a wet dream about Madrid winning?

Just a joke, 8-0 seemed to be too far that's why, just a reaction.

Liverpool once won against Besiktas 8-0 in the CL, they're still holding the record btw.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Tbh. Real had their fair share of tough games in CL thusfar. City, Dortmund, United. Who did we play?

Bayern - Juve is the tie of the round. Can't wait.

Epic tie, Javi Martinez out for the 1st leg in Munich...Gotta believe no one wanted to face Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans