Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
The ball clearly hit Khedira on the arm.

The referee booked Melo because Ozil told him to.

The referee gave Madrid every decision and countless free kicks around the box wrongly.. one of which they scored from.

The ref booked Melo because Ozil told him so...

right...
Are you leaving out that before the situation in the picture, Khedira didn't touch the ball?? He touched the ball 2 times! Are you saying ref and linesmans couldn't see it two times?

No i'm not but it was unintentional that's why the claim & the picture showed the ball what it was between Essien & Xabi chest and not Khedira a minute before it... i'm replying to the image

ejuventus

Vidal should have been send off way before that, was fouling Bayerns players over and over again, I am sorry but he deserved it, played like Pepe pretty much

what does that mean with the question???
The question was if Ribery must have been sent off for that crazy tackle........what does it involve what Vidal did earlier??

And about that, are you sure of what you say?
I don't remember dangerous tackles of Vidal.....he plays hard, but not dirty, and when he got the yellow he touched Ribery very lightly, with the french diving and crying like a baby.

And Mandzukic was also on off-side in their second gol.
But I don't complain the ref for anything else than the missing card to Ribery

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucky to be in the competition after being completely out played by Man U in the second leg, and all of a sudden we're an easy draw in the semis :lol:

And now having ref decisions going their way again.

I do hope their management shares the view of some of their fans about "an easy job".

JackaL

I think Gala would have lost either way. But a goood game to remind my favorite Madrid scumbags Alonso, Ramos and Mou. Apparently, Mou didn't want to talk about the ref after the game. Sure thing, he only talks about them when he looses.

B

beautifulgame

The question was if Ribery must have been sent off for that crazy tackle........what does it involve what Vidal did earlier??

I don't remember dangerous tackles of Vidal.....he plays hard, but not dirty, and when he got the yellow he touched Ribery very lightly, with the french diving and crying like a baby.

Yeah, I agree. Ribery red was much more apparent than Vidal incessantly fouling his way to a double yellow. Vidal was much more clever about his infractions and did work his way into Ribery's head, which is an effective strategy. It is also true that none of his fouls could cause serious harm to anyone but were fouls most professionals consider part of the game. However, I too was laughing at how he got away with fouling as much as he did without getting a yellow for as long as he did.

JackaL

Show me where Benzema put his studs in his ribs and pushed him than we can talk ;)

it's pretty far from Nani situation , Sir

Flavia dear, please watch the replay and you will know why the ref gave Yilmaz a yellow even though Ramos did reach his foot and please the Benz incident is far away from Nani literally reaching Arbeloa & hitting him in the ribs...

Ibra situation was based on similar incidents where the player was suspended for one game not two games like Ibra had... UEFA never overturn a suspension

I'm really wondering why did Burak get a yellow? For being fouled in the penalty area?

Vidals numerous infractions throughout the game should have had him cautioned by the end of first half regardless of they are little fouls, instead he kept getting away with it and to top it off Mandzukic gets booked for no apparent reason and is the first person in the game to, Ribery took justice in to his own hands which was stupid since he was already owning Vidal over and over again and now could face a ban...

Beast

The Observer
I'm really wondering why did Burak get a yellow? For being fouled in the penalty area?
The ref missed Ramos leg i think however when you look at the replay Burak theatrical dive was so funny that's why he got the yellow in my opinion he jumped in the other direction trying to make the ref visibly see him it backfired and looked like a dive ... please see the replay if you have the video

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Again despite the scoreline Madrid weren't really impressive again, I'd be shocked if they win the CL this year. Also i think trying to fit Sneijder in does more harm to Galatasaray.

Saying that there competition is (persuming they make it through) Bayern who are renowned chokers who have had there chances in recent times & Barcelona who's defense is shocking at best. I wouldn't be so sure they are even through, PSG will go to the game clear in there minds what the result needs to be. No stick or twist mentality, go for the win.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

I don't see Real getting past either Bayern or Dortmund. I hate to say this but their best chance of making the final is getting Barcelona in the semis.

Kerrybai

RM will surely win the CL this year. A lot of people here reckon they won't but they are safely through to the Semi's. They have figured out how to beat is after 3 years of been second best. Bayern will be a challenge but I can't see Mou losing to bayern 2 years in a row and if they get lucky we may knock out bayern or Dortmund might.

SEvolution

Varane and Diego Lopez both of these guys are keeping madrid in game. We all know how they did against an off-form city side and dortmund and how much they improved defensively against United and Gala now.

ShandyFFM

Its a shame both are doing so good ... they are the main difference between us and them at the moment.. real has some prrfect defense with eamos pepe varane and marcelo ... abd lopez playing so good at a constant level... not like barca defense or keeper.. its a shame theyr doing so good .. even better than the one they replaced..

dostoevskij

The media is talking about ramos and Alonsos yellow cards in the dying minutes of the game. could face punishment, but wont!! feels like a deja vu, if you remember Ajax and its the same two players ;) this time its not so obvious...

mourinho already afraid, making nonsense interpretation: "They are important absences for the next games," he said. "Ramos and Alonso can now play on Saturday [in the league], when they weren't going to but it complicates my plans for the second leg. When I saw the cards, what I had been thinking about doing [in the second leg] was ruined."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans