Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Where did I say that? Perhaps next time I should type in Swedish as you seem to have problems comprehending simple English. :rolleyes:

Since you are not new here I wonder what makes you think you can go on writing such disrespectful comment.

Maybe you want to talk on that level? Where are you from?
Do tell us as I would like everyone to use your country of origin as a tool of insult next time they don't agree with you.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Didn't mean to be disrespectful, just got pissed when he twisted my words. He didn't specify he was talking to me directly but one could infer from the context, as I was the one arguing the theatrics involved. My bad if any offense was taken.

JackaL

The ref missed Ramos leg i think however when you look at the replay Burak theatrical dive was so funny that's why he got the yellow in my opinion he jumped in the other direction trying to make the ref visibly see him it backfired and looked like a dive ... please see the replay if you have the video

Beast you normally post sensemaking comments herr, but please a foul is a foul, the ref didn't give it. It's a clear mistake, Burak's way of falling down is no excuse for that, and honestly it's a little bit far fetched to come p with such an argument.

Even if those fouls were given, Madrid would have won. We have to develop our game and our lads gotta get more experience to have the balls to play against the biggest teams.

I really missed some aggressiveness esterday, I don't mean purposefully kicking other players such as Mou told his players to do so against Barca. Just some harder tackles to show Alonso and the likes what's going on.

MVBarcaFan

Every story needs its villain and Mourinho and Real make the perfect ones. If we make it to the final against Madrid, it will be the last battle between the dark side of the force and the jedis in Spain.

Just imagine the score is tied 1-1 in the dying minutes of the game and Messi makes one his magical runs against the defense and flicks the GK. The look on Mourinho's face would be priceless.

aaron101

Every story needs its villain and Mourinho and Real make the perfect ones. If we make it to the final against Madrid, it will be the last battle between the dark side of the force and the jedis in Spain.

Just imagine the score is tied 1-1 in the dying minutes of the game and Messi makes one his magical runs against the defense and flicks the GK. The look on Mourinho's face would be priceless.

That should be the last thing we should be thinking now.

Mash is out for 6 weeks, Puyol is kinda the same, Pique is useless, and Messi and Villa the only reliable attacking players we have. If we meet them in Semifinals. We will surely see a replay of the last 2 clasicos.

With these injuries, we won't beat Madrid.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Again despite the scoreline Madrid weren't really impressive again, I'd be shocked if they win the CL this year. Also i think trying to fit Sneijder in does more harm to Galatasaray.

Saying that there competition is (persuming they make it through) Bayern who are renowned chokers who have had there chances in recent times & Barcelona who's defense is shocking at best. I wouldn't be so sure they are even through, PSG will go to the game clear in there minds what the result needs to be. No stick or twist mentality, go for the win.

I'd be shocked if they DIDN'T win it.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Fair enough, every time i tune into them there play is just meh. not impressed at all. Whoever makes it through Bayern/Juventus has my money.

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't see Madrid losing to Bayern two seasons in a row. No rational reason behind it really, I believe Bayern is stronger than Madrid. But I don't see Madrid losing twice.

Malaga or Dortmund won't win it.

If Pique gets a yellow next week we're going into the semis with a Song-Adriano backline. 6 semi-finals in a row would be a good achievement regardless though so can't complain if we beat PSG.

Galning

If Pique gets a yellow next week we're going into the semis with a Song-Adriano backline. 6 semi-finals in a row would be a good achievement regardless though so can't complain if we beat PSG.

m1nxci5axi78_sqr256.jpg

Thanks for the tip!

spark

I don't see Madrid losing to Bayern two seasons in a row. No rational reason behind it really, I believe Bayern is stronger than Madrid. But I don't see Madrid losing twice.

Malaga or Dortmund won't win it.

Schweinsteiger was coming back from injury last time after some months and yet Bayern still dominated them. The only reason it went to extra time is Gomez was trying stupid drag backs in front of the goal keeper instead of doing what he is good at : simple control and quick shots. This year they have martinez as welll. A better defense, Heynckes fixed the counter attack problem they were always conceding. Mandzukic isn't a donkey outside of the box so the collective play is increased. Ribery is even better and Arbeloa has regressed. The only thing is with Kroos injured Robben might probably play and he can lose any game on his own :facepalm:. I just don't see what answers Madrid will have to Bayern. Welbeck stopped Xabi completely and Mandzukic is an even harder worker. If Man United could neuter them for one second half in Madrid and almost two in Manchester before the red card, most signs point to success for Bayern, but this is football and stranger things have happened. Müller redcard for headbutting Sergio Ramos studs anyone? :mou:

mixer

UEFA spokesman denies that Stark has been banned. Quarterfinals referees normallly don't reappear in semis or final anyhow.

dostoevskij

UEFA spokesman denies that Stark has been banned. Quarterfinals referees normallly don't reappear in semis or final anyhow.

hehe right, what else should the say... That he is a joke, has no idea about the rules of the game, is as arrogant as you can get... No that would be the truth, they will never say it in public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans