Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Science Kid

I don't see Madrid losing to Bayern two seasons in a row. No rational reason behind it really, I believe Bayern is stronger than Madrid. But I don't see Madrid losing twice.

Malaga or Dortmund won't win it.

If Pique gets a yellow next week we're going into the semis with a Song-Adriano backline. 6 semi-finals in a row would be a good achievement regardless though so can't complain if we beat PSG.

Dortmund are a terrible match-up for Barca,the worst of every remaining team.Great at set-pieces,great at counter attacks,great midfield,aggressive and they play full-on pressure across the field.

The difference between them and Barca is Messi...otherwise they're just as good.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Dortmund are a terrible match-up for Barca,the worst of every remaining team.Great at set-pieces,great at counter attacks,great midfield,aggressive and they play full-on pressure across the field.

I'd take Dortmund over Los Merengues any day of the week.

Science Kid

I'd take Dortmund over Los Merengues any day of the week.

The funny thing is,Dortmund were the best team in Europe last Spring,too bad they had a terrible Autumn and went out early,had they managed to sneak in,they would've had a chance at the title as anyone.They dismantled Bayern twice in two weeks,at the same time when the whole world was salivating over their performances against Real Madrid.

They didn't play their Bundes game in CL,no confidence,etc...this year they changed their approach,no interest in the Bundes but full on confidence in CL.They're incredibly underrated.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

The difference between them and Barca is Messi...otherwise they're just as good.

:lol:

dostoevskij

The difference between them and Barca is Messi... and Xavi... and Iniesta... and Villa................

i would rather play vs. Dortmund than against Bayern or Madrid any time. 100%!!!! it doesnt mean they are not good, on the contrary they are a really strong team but comparing to the other options?

Irish_Cules

I'm torn between Dortmund and Malaga. As much as I want the Malaga fairytale to continue, I just know that if they get through Madrid will get them in the semis and beat them with relative ease. Dortmund would be my second choice to win the competition if Barca don't, and I don't see us winning it this year with our defense the way it is.

MagIX

i would rather play vs. Dortmund than against Bayern or Madrid any time. 100%!!!! it doesnt mean they are not good, on the contrary they are a really strong team but comparing to the other options?

I totally agree with you.

Bayern even better than last year, very solid team, impressive, imo currently the strongest team

impeh

Hi, its me..
Borussia Dortmund: Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Subotic, Felipe Santana, Schmelzer, Gundogan, Bender, Blaszczykowski, Gotze, Reus, Lewandowski.
Malaga: Willy, Jesus Gamez, Demichelis, Sergio Sanchez, Antunes, Joaquin, Toulalan, Camacho, Duda, Isco, Julio Baptista.

aaand;

Galatasaray: Muslera, Eboue, Zan, Kaya, Riera, Altintop, Felipe Melo, Inan, Sneijder, Bulut, Drogba
Real Madrid: Diego Lopez, Essien, Pepe, Varane, Fabio Coentrao, Khedira, Modric, Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo, Higuain.

Science Kid

The difference between them and Barca is Messi... and Xavi... and Iniesta... and Villa................

Villa?Lol,Lewandovski is a class above him...Villa from 2-3 years ago,sure,now it's absurd to compare the two.Gundogan has played a superior season to Xavi as well.Again,Xavi,a prime Xavi is peerless but this season?Just no.

It's obvious that in a Barca forum people will think Barca has the best players in every position but that's simply not even close to being the case.Plus Dortmund's back four of Hummels/Subotic/Piz/Schmelz is superior to Barca's back four,both defensively and offensively.

I'm a die hard Barca fan but also i'm a die hard Football fan and this Dortmund's team has been playing amazing football and i couldn't care less whether people here that have seen 5 games from them in the last 3 years agree or not.

Trickykid

Villa?Lol,Lewandovski is a class above him...Villa from 2-3 years ago,sure,now it's absurd to compare the two.Gundogan has played a superior season to Xavi as well.Again,Xavi,a prime Xavi is peerless but this season?Just no.

It's obvious that in a Barca forum people will think Barca has the best players in every position but that's simply not even close to being the case.Plus Dortmund's back four of Hummels/Subotic/Piz/Schmelz is superior to Barca's back four,both defensively and offensively.

I'm a die hard Barca fan but also i'm a die hard Football fan and this Dortmund's team has been playing amazing football and i couldn't care less whether people here that have seen 5 games from them in the last 3 years agree or not.

Oh yeah, use the age old insta-football-debate-argument-win by claiming that you have seen the team in question at least a gazillion times more than anyone else in the whole wide world. You win, my friend, you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans