Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

Greedy Fifa and Uefa want exciting games. The heartbreak , we wuz robbed etc. Football must be the only sport still relying on guesswork for big decisions.

Der Kaiser

Really, UEFA must sort things out NOW... This is CL QF, there's just no way so many ref errors should happen, every single game has been a real tragedy regardless of result... What's the point of having 5 refs if they can't see all the things that went wrong in all the QF matches so far?

Come on people be real, its not like the refs never made mistakes before. Its just that theres much more emphasis on the refs performance every year. Just look at the replays, I feel like over half of the replays are of close calls, not nice play action. People want to see drama, people want to argue and hate. Malaga had an irregular goal too. Humans will always make mistakes, but in the end it usually evens out.

Irish_Cules

I still think that both offside's evened themselves out but it's unbelievable how Dortmund's didnt get called. All four offside when the cross goes in and then Santana offside when the rebound came to him! :lol:

Richard.H

So if we go through we are screwed on all fronts now:
Real- Last opponent we wanna get with how crappy our defense is.
Bayern- The best side in the CL in my opinion. They could easily beat us. Very organized team.
Dortmund- Counter attacks will absolutely kill us plus long balls to the box. Another nightmare matchup.

All in all, Barca need that extra gear to get through any of these teams.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Come on people be real, its not like the refs never made mistakes before. Its just that theres much more emphasis on the refs performance every year. Just look at the replays, I feel like over half of the replays are of close calls, not nice play action. People want to see drama, people want to argue and hate. Malaga had an irregular goal too. Humans will always make mistakes, but in the end it usually evens out.

Close calls? Ibra was at least 1.5m offside and Dortmund had 4 players offside. Come on dude...

Bayern- The best side in the CL in my opinion. They could easily beat us. Very organized team.
Dortmund- Counter attacks will absolutely kill us plus long balls to the box. Another nightmare matchup.

We had it in the Milan game. Hope we have it in the semis.

Tbh, if we play like we did in that Milan game, we can beat anyone IMO. Even with our shit defense.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Those 2 offsides and Ibra's offside and 1 clear penalty in the second Gala-Madrid game + 1 clear penalty in the first Gala game (hand ball 2 times in 10 seconds)? FFS!

I'm really trying to think which sport is worse when it comes to officiating: soccer or basketball. Both sports have some of the worst/dirtiest/rigged refs.

Leo10

What a game :stretcher: Poor Malaga fans I guess they wont be able to sleep tonight.

Well at least Real Madrid wont get Malaga in the semis, it was bound to happen.

BarcaVillain

It's the Champions League Semi-Final. Exactly how it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans