Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEvolution

Is it just me or is this the best CL in years.

Yes it is because no English plodders around. hehe!

--------------------------------------------------------

Ronaldo was certainly not happy by the way Pepe defended tonight.
Casillas had to intervene between their argument.

Cannot wait papers to burst with a Pepe-Ronaldo fight news

Der Kaiser

Close calls? Ibra was at least 1.5m offside and Dortmund had 4 players offside. Come on dude...

there were 7-8 players on one line within a few meters, you really expect the linesman to see every single player and know which one touches the ball first etc etc etc? Look at the linesman´s position, he could barely see anything because so many players stood on one line

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
there were 7-8 players on one line within a few meters, you really expect the linesman to see every single player and know which one touches the ball first etc etc etc? Look at the linesman´s position, he could barely see anything because so many players stood on one line

Talk to the hand...

:lol:

poldep

What a game :stretcher: Poor Malaga fans I guess they wont be able to sleep tonight.

Well at least Real Madrid wont get Malaga in the semis, it was bound to happen.

Agreed. Madrid atleast get a German side or Barca/PSG now. I just can't see Mou getting La Decima. After tonight's performance they don't deserve it imo.

BarcaGirl

It's funny how Dortmund fans are saying that Malaga's second goal was also offside and bitch about that, but yet no one mentions how Schmelzer should have been sent off. :rolleyes:

Give me a break, Malaga got robbed big time tonight.

ejuventus

Is it just me or is this the best CL in years.

you're right, and it is not a case:

Barça, Real, Bayern, Juve, Borussia are all former champions.....I think never happened 5 on quarters
Then Psg and Galatasaray with their stars, with Malaga that play a very good football

I hope big surprise is yet to come

Richard.H

It's funny how Dortmund fans are saying that Malaga's second goal was also offside, but yet no one mentions how Schmelzer should have been sent off. :rolleyes:

They can't even use that Malaga offside argument. The ball was going in anyway...

F

Flavia

Ibra was over 1.5m in front of that line. Can't really believe you think this is an excuse.

F

Flavia

It's funny how Dortmund fans are saying that Malaga's second goal was also offside and bitch about that, but yet no one mentions how Schmelzer should have been sent off. :rolleyes:

Both teams were. Malaga suffered more, but they also had an offside goal. The refereeing was bad over the 2 legs, in all games. This is what needs to be addressed.

poldep

can't believe CR7 has 11 goals. For the first time in 5 years Messi will not be the topscorer of the CL. Ah well, if we get the CL cup who cares anyway :D

dostoevskij

yes schmelzer was stupid and he should have been sent off, but nervertheless i have the feeling that the gods put the fate right. Dortmund are the better team, they played better football in both legs, had better chances and deserved to go to the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans