Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don_Andrés

Klopp's a crazy guy :lol:. Chairmen, rich chairmen of English clubs will have been well impressed with the quality of his English.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ibra was over 1.5m in front of that line. Can't really believe you think this is an excuse.

Yeah, sry Kaiser, but you're clearly biased when it comes to the Dortmund offside. The only correct thing I could pick up from your last post is that linesman could "barely see anything", because he must be fu***ing blind.

Richard.H

I'm glad I saw this Malaga game. Now I won't be surprised tomorrow if a lot of things don't go our way because the refs are incompetent. I hope everyone keeps their cool here if something catastrophic happens and use this Malaga game as an example.

spark

Forget schmelzerr should have been off , so much action hapened after that it seemed like two games were played :D. Hummels came on and something changed with Dortmund. Impossible dream but this guy is just a great player. I feel worse for Galatasray. The decision to not give a penalty and cause Yilmaz to miss the game has really cost them. You literally have to play the game of your life to compensate for some of the decisions Mou's men get their way. Shout out to Arbeloa which Essien proved to be a better RB than him. Spain's starting RB :worthy:

Darko

It's funny how Dortmund fans are saying that Malaga's second goal was also offside and bitch about that, but yet no one mentions how Schmelzer should have been sent off. :rolleyes:

Give me a break, Malaga got robbed big time tonight.

:lol:
the Malaga goal was clearly offside,I couldnt believe the linesman didnt see it,horrible
and Schmelzer should have been sent off?
what?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We all know refs can make mistakes, but what we have seen in this QFs is astonishing, even more when there are two extra refs, one in each area!

It's understandable to miss an offside/penalty/red card here and there, but to do it in every single match and in some cases more than once is just ridiculous...

I don't really care who went through, the point is that refereeing as a whole is in very bad shape for whatever reason, and FIFA/UEFA/Conmebol/Barcaforum should be actively looking for solutions, be it human (preferably) or machine (hopefully not)...

poldep

IF (and that's a big if, PSG are a great side) we go through tomorrow..who do we want to play in the SF:
Real Madrid, Dortmund or Bayern?

Leo10

I watched DOR-MAL because I love neutral games where I don't care for any of the teams and can just relax.
As the game progressed I started cheering for the underdogs Malaga and after that finish I feel so exhausted as if I was watching a Barca game.

I totally forgot about tomorrows Barca game, the most important game of our season... :unwell2:

F

Flavia

We all know refs can make mistakes, but what we have seen in this QFs is astonishing, even more when there are two extra refs, one in each area!

It's understandable to miss an offside/penalty/red card here and there, but to do it in every single match and in some cases more than once is just ridiculous...

I don't really care who went through, the point is that refereeing as a whole is in very bad shape for whatever reason, and FIFA/UEFA/Conmebol/Barcaforum should be actively looking for solutions, be it human (preferably) or machine (hopefully not)...
The best way to deal with this is replays, imo. Take the ref that is behind the goal and put him with a tv set. It might slow down the game a bit, but it's preferable to all this errors. Each team could even get 2 calls a game, so not every single play'd need to be examined.
Imagine if dortmund - malaga today was the final. 1 red not given, and 2 offside goals.

Lowry

That's exactly what I think.

F

Flavia

IF (and that's a big if, PSG are a great side) we go through tomorrow..who do we want to play in the SF:
Real Madrid, Dortmund or Bayern?

I'd pick dortmund. The team is young, and some seemed to be nervous today. Bayern is very organized and experienced, and rm over 2 legs might be too much to our defense.

I think that out of the 3, RM would have the best chance of knocking us out, although they're arguably the worst (at least, they have been this season).
About Dortmund or Bayern, I'm not sure. Dortmund are a counter-attacking team, while Bayern are a possession team, a bit like us (and I can't see anyone beating us at our own game), at least from what I hear. Bayern are a better side though...
I suppose I'd go with Dortmund, especially after tonight's game...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans