Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackaL

I must honestly say that Dortmund might not have the balls to go through the semis when facing Real. Even when they have won the group matches, a semi final is always different. If they draw each other, I will hope Dortmund to go through, however I think it's a totally different setting in a semi final. Having said that, teams (mostly underdogs) need to understand that these KO matches are mostly based on form rather than long term consistence. A team has to acknowledge and internalize that before going on the pitch.

puri

I must honestly say that Dortmund might not have the balls to go through the semis when facing Real. Even when they have won the group matches, a semi final is always different. If they draw each other, I will hope Dortmund to go through, however I think it's a totally different setting in a semi final. Having said that, teams (mostly underdogs) need to understand that these KO matches are mostly based on form rather than long term consistence. A team has to acknowledge and internalize that before going on the pitch.

They are a young team and lack experience this far in the KO stage. They are the natural underdogs in this constellation, but are capable to beat the other 3 competiors. If they can produce the same perfomances they had in the group stages, they will be hard to beat, bu if they play like they did against malaga it wont be enough.
Hope for Barca - Dortmund ; Real - Bayern

Boris

It's in here. But it doesn't especify if a player has already been suspended or is for the next match. Filtering by team makes it easy to see. Dante, Luiz Gustavo, Song, Lahm, Alba, Essien, Pique and Grosskreutz all have 2 yc cards, one away from suspension.

Thanks... the Uefa site is so confusing, I spent about 15 mins searching for that. :shakeshead:

So, we might lose some more defenders for the second leg :lol: great ! Now I really hope we get BvB...

lovebarca

hey guys i have an confusion can anybody make it clear.......
when one team won the CL then which of the player in that team counted as CL winner
1 players who are in first team 11
2.players who are in final minutes 11
3.full squad get it
can anybody tell me which players declared CL winner?

lovebarca

No question about it as they secured the win in the final minutes.
no it's not like that where confusion is because according to you if one player named in first team substituted at 90 minutes(or any other time) then the other player who came in place of him should be named as winner of CL but that's not true.
here is reason in 1991–92 European Cup final pep has been replaced by José Ramón Alexanko then he should not be regarded as CL winner during that time but we all knew he is & even mentioned in his honor table of his career so there your logic wrong in this case.

so again anybody can tell me this....

when one team won the CL then which of the player in that team counted as CL winner
3.full squad get it

So please can anybody tell me

loozy

no it's not like that where confusion is because according to you if one player named in first team substituted at 90 minutes(or any other time) then the other player who came in place of him should be named as winner of CL but that's not true.
here is reason in 1991–92 European Cup final pep has been replaced by José Ramón Alexanko then he should not be regarded as CL winner during that time but we all knew he is & even mentioned in his honor table of his career so there your logic wrong in this case.

so again anybody can tell me this....

3.full squad get it

So please can anybody tell me

Are you actually serious? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans