Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waschdel

Well Mr. Waschdel i was just stating my opinion on the ties as Bayern Munich carved up about 20 opportunities & should've scored more, you felt that it could come back to bite & with there performance at home against Arsenal when they nearly threw it away & choking in there own stadium last season against a poor side, it was very much on the cards. No need to pop at me, shall i just post one liners from now on instead?

I'm good at that.

You can post whatever you like to. It is not me to decide that. Reading your posts here I think you know the Italian Football and have an idea of how good Juve normally is and they looked nothing but toothless against Bayern.
Bayern has a chokers game once a year. And you have seen that against Arsenal. They were lucky to get over this day of overconfidence. But it surely will not happen again this season.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
You can post whatever you like to. It is not me to decide that. Reading your posts here I think you know the Italian Football and have an idea of how good Juve normally is and they looked nothing but toothless against Bayern.
Bayern has a chokers game once a year. And you have seen that against Arsenal. They were lucky to get over this day of overconfidence. But it surely will not happen again this season.

They did look toothless, they score most of there goals through midfield & missed Vidals runs into the box, Pogba is a different type of player, they don't rely on an individual to get them goals & usually get by. Bayern played extremely well in the first leg, & got an impressive win in the return. I was probably wrong about them, but there you go, it was only my opinion.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Excellent job from Bayern, haven't seen the match, but the 4-0 aggregate suggests that Juve did f-all throughout the two games. Very dissapointing from the best Italy have to offer.

The original is always best.
All Along the Watch Tower - Jimi Hendrix > All Along the Watch Tower - Bob Dylan

JackaL

tumblr_ml16x1eDbK1qhzi0ro2_250.gif

Good CL week, the first matchday was better though ;)

lovebarca

i think this season bayern is only consistent at CL (except arsenal game---may be they become tooooo overconfident).They are having great chance to win this CL.Additionally they already conquered German league so they can rest players.
hope barca avoid them in semi's.

Doobs

The Messiah
And you're a fanboy of someone who is playing Jimi Hendrix.

To me Bob Dylan is like the Beatles. Superb song writers (probably the best between them), but they had a shit sound (yeah I said it).

Oh no you didn't..

Beatles = GOAT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans